WTB Pardini SP grip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTB Pardini SP grip

Post by RWilson on 11/26/2016, 8:51 pm

WTB Rink or Nill right hand med/large grip for Pardini SP. New or used (modestly molested ok). If you happen to have anything laying around please email pics and price. Wlsn646@cox.net

RWilson

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB Pardini SP grip

Post by BerryhillAC on 11/28/2016, 7:44 pm

I can help you with your Pardini grip needs.  I make custom 3d-printed target pistol grips and have made lots of grips for Pardini shooters.  See my webpage ([url=precisiontargetpistolgrips.com]precisiontargetpistolgrips.com[/url]) for photos and details.  In addition to costing less than a wood grip you'll get a better fit.

Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips
Custom Grips for All Hands and Most Guns

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Post by RWilson on 11/28/2016, 8:11 pm

Thanks Andrew, I shoot with a friend who has one of your grips on his K58. Do you make the Nill or Rink clone for the Pardini? Adjustable shelf? Price?
Thanks, Russ

RWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryhillAC on 11/28/2016, 8:54 pm

Russ,

My grips start at $95 for a basic sized grip and go up to about $170 for a custom measured, wood composite, hand-stippled, full-featured model.  Most come in around $150.  I don't do adjustable palm shelves but prefer to make the grip to fit the shooter's hand.  Too often I see shooters on the line futzing with their palm shelf trying to make an ill-fitting grip fit.  I'm convinced they do that just because it is the only thing they have to adjust.

Between the Nill and the Rink my Pardini grips probably look more like a Rink.  But take a look at my site [url=precisiontargetpistolgrips.com]precisiontargetpistolgrips.com[/url] for examples.  I make all sorts of grip shapes depending on the gun and needs of the shooter.  Regardless, I'll send you a rendering beforehand of exactly what yours will look like and we can make any changes you want from there.

Andrew

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum