F/S Hammerli 208 MINT IN BOX (SC) SPF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F/S Hammerli 208 MINT IN BOX (SC) SPF

Post by scheibenpistole on 12/8/2016, 2:00 am

Offered for sale is one mint condition Hammerli 208, unfired outside of the factory.  Complete with all original accessories, tools, documents, test target, and box (original foam replaced).  Two magazines (unused) included.  Also included is an unused, uninstalled Larry Carter "Short Reach" trigger, suitable for smaller hands.

Here's a link to my photo album.  Nice, big, detailed images. (click any pic for large image)

Hammerli 208 photos
or
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gutstring/albums/72157675786915880

It has enjoyed a long life as a safe queen, wrapped in protective rust proof paper.
Whether you are a collector or very discriminating shooter, if you ever wanted a REALLY NICE Hammerli, that has not been used, adjusted, messed with, or fired with an undisclosed round count, here you go!  

I can send personally to your FFL, ship to your FFL via my local FFL (add $25 to shipping costs), or arrange FTF in SC. 
PRICE: $3000 plus actual shipping costs, (at your specifications/needs)

This is my first sale on the forum, but I am no stranger to firearms transactions.  I have 100% feedback on gunbroker under the name "terz6string", and 100% feedback on eBay under the same name.

Thanks for looking!

Please PM any questions or queries.

James Buckland

Last edited by scheibenpistole on 12/9/2016, 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Compliance, change in sales status (SPF))
scheibenpistole

Back to top Go down

Hammerli 208

Post by lg2014 on 12/9/2016, 1:58 am

PM sent. lg

lg2014

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum