Custom 3D-Printed Grip Christmas Sale up to 30% off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom 3D-Printed Grip Christmas Sale up to 30% off

Post by BerryhillAC on 12/8/2016, 11:10 am

Have you ever wanted a custom grip for your target pistol?  If you have big hands, small hands, long fingers or short, shoot lefty or cross-eye dominant, you've learned that one size doesn't fit all.  With the advantage of 3d printing, you can now have a grip custom made for you and your gun.  And you won't need to wait 12 weeks for it to come from Europe while taking out a second mortgage to pay for it.

Order before December 15 and I will be sure to ship your grip before New Year's, or even Christmas, if you need it for a gift!  The first five orders will receive 30% off your order of a custom grip.  Just enter XMAS30 in the "Coupon" box of your order.  And if you're not one of the first five to take advantage of this offer, you can enter XMAS15 and receive 15% off your order.  Just click http://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/store/p6/Custom_Grips_-_Standard_or_Air_Pistol.html[/url.

Let me know if you have any questions about measuring for your custom grip, 3D printing materials or the process.  Be sure to see on the web site options that include multi-color printing and or wood composite material for your grips.

Thank to everyone at the Bullseye-L Forum for your support of Precision Target Pistol Grips in its first year.  I've made a bunch of grips for our readers and am ready to make one for you.

All best,

Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips
Custom Grips for All Hands and Most Guns

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom 3D-Printed Grip Christmas Sale up to 30% off

Post by jmdavis on 12/11/2016, 6:57 pm

Andrew, can you scan an existing grip for a different pistol to fit. I like the angle of my Rink Grip for the Benelli MP90 and would like to try that angle with the Pardini.
jmdavis

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryhillAC on 12/11/2016, 7:09 pm

Yes, I do that sort of job all the time for clients.  Take a look at my web site for the "Scan and Reproduce" item in the catalog.  I'd just need to borrow your Benelli grip for a few days to scan it before returning it with its new Pardini brother.  Sometimes a little digital cosmetic surgery is required before printing to transition from one to the other, but going from the Benelli to the Pardini should be pretty easy.   Let me know if you have any questions.

Andrew

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger on 12/11/2016, 7:47 pm

Andrew did this for me. I had a Nill grip that I really liked on my Benelli MP95E and he scanned it and made a grip for my Walther GSP. He does top notch work. You won't be disappointed. 

Bill

messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum