SOLD:  Les Baer .45 Wad Gun Kit.

Go down

SOLD:  Les Baer .45 Wad Gun Kit.

Post by Chuck26287 on 12/30/2016, 10:28 am

SOLD.

I am selling my Les Baer .45 Wad Gun and accessories as a ready to shoot kit.  This is an excellent firearm, has been very well cared for, and shoots very well.  The kit includes the following:

Les Baer .45 Wad Gun with 2 magazines, factory test target (1.78” group), test cartridge, original box and all originally included materials.  A personal custom handload produced an improved 50 yard group of 1.61”.  Documentation provided for informational reference only.  If you use a custom handload, work up your own load using industry standard safety practices.  ($2180)

Trigger job on the original trigger group by Neil Keller of Kustom Ballistics for a crisp “glass rod” break.  Trigger group is bagged and included.  ($85)

KC’s Kustom Creations roll trigger is currently installed.  This was tuned by KC himself at his booth at the Camp Perry National Matches.  ($210)

MatchDot II red dot sight.  ($230)

Herret Nationals competition grips.  ($85)

Wolff adjustment spring kit to tune to any particular load.  ($44)

Total value new:  $2834

Price is $2175, shipped to your FFL.  If within Indiana and you desire a face-to-face sale, I will drive a reasonable amount to meet for the transaction (I am centrally located in the Anderson area).  Any F2F will require a Bill Of Sale with IN driver’s license and LTCH numbers documented and signed by both parties.

Best method of contact is email at chuck26287@att.net.

Chuck26287

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum