Fully Accurized Ruger 22/45 MKIII

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fully Accurized Ruger 22/45 MKIII

Post by DavidR on 12/30/2016, 1:38 pm

Selling a new condition Ruger 22/45 MKIII 5.5'' Bull barrel 22 target pistol. i built this for my oldest son to shoot indoor league with me. Which he did all of one time. I bought this brand new then gave it the full Volquartsen internal parts upgrade including trigger with over travel stop screw,sear,hammer,hammer bushing,and spring kit along with several parts from Tandemkross who also makes match grade parts for the Rugers. Two tuned magazines with extended quick release bases, and then upgraded sights to Williams Fire sights, fiber optic front and rear with adjustable rear. Also has weaver rail for adding a red dot. Excellent shooting and reliable has very smooth short roll trigger, comes with all original parts, box,books,ruger lock and original sights. You wont find a better shooting 22 at this price range,This would make a great starter, back up or DR target pistol over 600.00 invested 450.00 including shipping to your FFL  contact me at hwy92gun@bellsouth.net if interested. 
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Fully Accurized Ruger 22/45 MKIII

Post by bmize1 on 12/30/2016, 2:26 pm

I am trying hard to come up with a reason to buy this. 
I have a half a dozen 22s now, just dont have a 22/45 Wink

I've got a SR 22 with less than 100rds through it and add a few $ if your interested.

bmize1

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR on 12/30/2016, 3:36 pm

Sorry i just need to sell to recoop some funds for another project but thanks for the offer.
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum