WTS: S&W 5" barrel with Red dot sight and Holster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTS: S&W 5" barrel with Red dot sight and Holster

Post by Dipnet on 1/8/2017, 10:08 am

I am selling two items: 1) A S&W model 41 5-in. barrel (minus iron sight), but with Tasco Propoint red dot sight. The bore is immaculate and there are minor use marks on the bluing; barrel was purchased from S&W in the 90s. The Tasco red dot sight has a 3.5 MOA red dot that is clearly visible; it comes with instructions, a dot sight-in adjustment wheel, allen wrenches, and a new battery. The red dot has an automatic system for adjusting brightness relative to ambient conditions and comes with the original hood (to shut off sight). The sight is mounted to the barrel with a Tasco mount. Note: this sight is identical to the JPoint sight sold by JP Enterprises. The unit is ready to drop into your m41 frame for a bullseye shooting or shooting afield. Note: the red cord on sight hood loops over rear of slide to prevent loss when wearing in holster. I do not have a iron sight for this barrel (bought without one).

And 2, a fitted S&W holster made by DeSantis for the m41 with a 5-in. barrel. The items are for sale separately and will be reserved for the first to claim purchase. 

Model 41 barrel plus Tasco Propoint sight: $310, includes shipping and insurance.

The DeSantis holster is in very good condition, tan: $50 (includes shipping).

Payment is by Postal Money Order; I will ship items immediately upon receipt of funds. Thanks, dipnet

Images of barrel and holster are at: http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54281
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: S&W 5" barrel with Red dot sight and Holster

Post by MILES42 on 1/8/2017, 10:23 pm

Any brake on price if I come to you? I live in the Villages?

MILES42

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum