WTS: Browning Buck Mark Standard URX SE .22 LR

Go down

WTS: Browning Buck Mark Standard URX SE .22 LR

Post by JoeW on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Time to make room for some new BE guns and gear. 

1) I'm selling my Browning Buck Mark--purchased new in Feb 2015 for $429--along with several extra items, including an installed Volquartsen target hammer ($60), original mag plus three more ($25 each) + two mag speed loaders, a Tactical Solutions Trail-Lite Integral Scope base ($75), two extra firing pin assemblies, extra screws, and the original case. This as my first pistol and has maybe 4,000 rounds fired through it. It's in excellent condition, albeit with some normal signs of use, and a slight marking on the breach face from the firing pin as pictured (forgot to rotate the wall anchor while dry firing one session). Shoots very well, easily capable of Master scores. Reducing price to $300 shipped from my FFL to yours in CONUS.

2) SOLD -- Springfield Range Officer barrel and bushing. Shot maybe 600 rounds though it before upgrading. $80 shipped to CONUS. 

3) SOLD -- Springfield Range Officer adjustable rear sight and hammer. $30 shipped to CONUS.

Would also welcome trade offers on any of the above for new Starline .45 ACP brass or Zero 185 gr JHP bullets.

Just let me know if you have any questions or want more pics. All the best, Joe

Last edited by JoeW on Sat May 20, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Lowered price)

JoeW

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: Browning Buck Mark Standard URX SE .22 LR

Post by JoeW on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Update: Hammer and rear sight are SOLD. Lowered the prices on the Buck Mark and RO barrel/bushing.

JoeW

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeW on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:08 pm

RO barrel and bushing are sold. Buck Mark still available at reduced price.

JoeW

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeW on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Bumping up one last time with a reduced price before listing on Gunbroker. This is a great first pistol for anyone looking to try their hand at BE without diving in financially.

JoeW

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeW on Sat May 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Lowering price on Buckmark to $300 shipped from my FFL to yours. Great way to get started!

JoeW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum