SOLD-- Aimpoint "No Gunsmithing" mount for Smith and Wesson N Frame (attn: .45acp revolver shooters!!)

Go down

SOLD-- Aimpoint "No Gunsmithing" mount for Smith and Wesson N Frame (attn: .45acp revolver shooters!!)

Post by scrum derringer on 4/7/2017, 6:06 pm

I mistakenly bought this thinking I could affix this to a 686-1 PPC revolver that I have, but it is truly for an N frame, plus the bull barrel got in the way. Instead of butchering it up to make it work, I figure someone else may need or want it.  My normal logic would be to just buy a revolver to fit the mount, but I should be an adult on this one.

This mount clamps on to earlier model revolvers that were not  factory drilled and tapped for scope mounts(usually under the read Sight). This clamps on using several cross bolts and vertical screws that go where the sight screws go. All hardware is included, and the mount has never been used. asking $25.00 shipped, check, money order, or paypal. Thanks for looking.

More pictures available through email.
-BB
" />

Last edited by scrum derringer on 4/8/2017, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLD-- Aimpoint "No Gunsmithing" mount for Smith and Wesson N Frame (attn: .45acp revolver shooters!!)

Post by rebs on 4/8/2017, 9:18 am

wish it would work on a K frame

rebs

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLD-- Aimpoint "No Gunsmithing" mount for Smith and Wesson N Frame (attn: .45acp revolver shooters!!)

Post by scrum derringer on 4/8/2017, 9:21 am

Sold-
scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum