Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all I am back.

2 posters

Go down

Hello all I am back. Empty Hello all I am back.

Post by BryanGA Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Hello all. I have been offline due to a wrist tendon injury. No typing or shooting for a while. I am going to the range on Thursday. I can grip and hold my 41 fine. Racking the slide is a bit tough and I have to be sure to keep my wrist straight up and down. I was hoping to take my 45 to the AMU clinic but I guess I will just use the 41.
BryanGA
BryanGA

Back to top Go down

Hello all I am back. Empty Re: Hello all I am back.

Post by BE Mike Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 pm

BryanGA wrote:Hello all. I have been offline due to a wrist tendon injury. No typing or shooting for a while. I am going to the range on Thursday. I can grip and hold my 41 fine. Racking the slide is a bit tough and I have to be sure to keep my wrist straight up and down. I was hoping to take my 45 to the AMU clinic but I guess I will just use the 41.
Follow the doctor's orders and take physical therapy if it is offered. Wish you a speedy and complete recovery.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by BryanGA Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks Mike. I am being a good boy.
BryanGA
BryanGA

Back to top Go down

Post by BryanGA Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Went to the range today.First time since the wrist has been immobilized. The first 10 shots were ok but were stringing vertically about 4". The next 10 bigger stringing and after that it became a pattern not a group. They were all over.

I am doing some exercises and hope I can get it together by the 21st. Which is the AMU clinic.
BryanGA
BryanGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down