22 short rapid fire pistol

Go down

22 short rapid fire pistol

Post by Jpgf on 6/7/2017, 11:14 pm

[size=30]This is a Unique VO79 22 short rapid fire pistol in very good condition. I got this off of gunbroker on an impulse and realize it just isn't for me. Had a gunsmith check this out- adjusted trigger position, took grips off to inspect and found all in very good condition, and used a barrel camera to look at rifling/ condition and again all was very good. He also informed me the 5 ports on the top of the barrel can be used to "tune" the pistol for ammo and shooter preference by either moving the one filler screw provided or possibly adding more to again adjust the gasses released from firing. The trigger is unbelievable light with a quick reset for rapid fire. I believe this is a great pistol for the right person but to be a bit self disparaging, it is above my pay grade. Lastly this is a from a French company no longer around so parts might be a search however I took part of that risk away by having a gunsmith varify the pistols in very good condition. I believe people who own these type of firearms usually are pretty particular. [/size]
[size=30]I can send more pixs to anyone sincerely thinking about possibly purchasing. Sorry about being so long winded but felt this deserved. The price is $760.00 shipped. I believe fair. Not interested in trades. [/size]
[size=30]Thanks[/size]
Attachments
IMG_0887.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(53 Kb) Downloaded 16 times

Last edited by Jpgf on 6/11/2017, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Jpgf

Back to top Go down

Re: 22 short rapid fire pistol

Post by john bickar on 6/8/2017, 1:27 am

Laughing
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on 6/8/2017, 2:48 am

In the 70s I had a High Standard Space gun short shooter set up for Rapid Fire.  Just like McMillen.  I was shooting the Federal red box shorts back then.  I think I gave my last box to Roddy for his collection.  Now I have a bull barrel short kit and 2 cases CCI Tgt shorts and no place or reason to shoot them.
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpgf on 6/8/2017, 4:44 pm

Hi Jack
I still have a high standard "space pistol" in 22 short. That's one of the reasons for selling the above pistol as I prefer the HS for my style of shooting. Do you have any interest in selling some of the cci target short ammo?
Thanks
Joe

Jpgf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpgf on 6/11/2017, 9:55 pm

I'm taking this off the market for now. For anyone interested I played with this pistol a bit today by changing the port screw and also modifying the sights. Accuracy improved immensely and have ordered some cci target shorts to see if that might even improve a bit more.  This is an incredibly well made pistol that I'm really starting to enjoy.

Jpgf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum