Oops Trigger shoe Again! Sold the error shoe

Go down

Oops Trigger shoe Again! Sold the error shoe

Post by Froneck on 6/19/2017, 9:12 am

I'm back again, darn machine keeps making mistakes! Well actually I did see the hole location looked wrong, checked the digital readout and all was correct to 1/10000" looked 3 times but all was as it was supposed to be so I drilled the hole, after I did I remember putting the ring into the machine but never "indicating it" before taking a break. So I got my indicator and found center of the ring and drilled the remaining 7 holes. Then went back found the center of the first hole and tapped it. So if anyone is interested in a 2 setscrew shoe for a solid trigger in the condition of the right hand shoe shown in my post Almost complete trigger shoes it's $15 that includes the set screws, hex wrench to fit the set screws and shipping. The one hole if off about 1/32" If you have a long trigger it will work with very little if any rounding the ends though they will be a little sharp. Want me to finish it and buff the surface $25
 Anyone having a short trigger I just made 2 rings (2 set screw and 4 set screw) and have 3 shoes each that are incomplete yet. The outside diameter of the ring as shown in Almost complete trigger shoes is 1/16" smaller in diameter but inside is the same. Therefor the trigger will not go into the shoe as much. Also the width of the set screws was reduced .150" so the ends can be radiused more. 2 set screw version $25, 4 setscrew $30 and come with the setscrews, wrench, shipping included and in the condition of the shoe on the right in the mentioned post.

Last edited by Froneck on 6/19/2017, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Re: Oops Trigger shoe Again! Sold the error shoe

Post by SteveBrown on 6/19/2017, 10:02 am

I'll take the 2 setscrew shoe (I'll finish it).
I'll send you the payment asap.
Thanks again,
Steve

If anyone is on the fence about these don't be! They're great shoes (I have several of his shoes already) and you can't beat the price especially for such high quality shoes.

SteveBrown

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 on 6/19/2017, 10:03 am

awesome shoes,i have one in my 52-2 and one for my range officer medium solid trigger.
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Magload on 6/19/2017, 11:04 am

Nice shoes in fact I have two extra never out of the bag and I won't part with them.  Don
Magload

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on 6/19/2017, 11:38 am

The shoe with the error has been sold.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: