Trigger shoes

Go down

Trigger shoes

Post by Froneck on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm suspending trigger shoe orders until after Perry. I have a few started so if someone wants shoes let me know ASAP or the finish your self versions that I plan to finish and take to Perry. After Perry the price will increase. I have enough material to make another 8 shoes in addition to those started. When checking the price of Al.Bronze it has increased and seems to increase every time I order another bar. Ill keep the price the same until I get the next bar.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Re: Trigger shoes

Post by Saladman on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:29 pm

what is the cost per shoe for aluminum and bronze?

Saladman

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 pm

I don't make Aluminum shoes. I make them from a tough bearing material known as Aluminum Bronze. It's an alloy that contains Aluminum and Copper plus other metals. When I make them from Steel they are $5 cheaper because I use tool steel.
 Currently the standard trigger for solid trigger is $45 including shipping and the hex wrench to fit the set screws. Another type is for the trigger with 3 holes which is $50 and has 4 set screws. There is also an extra narrow shoe for those that use the first joint $50. I do modify the shoes to fit your trigger if it's very short at no charge.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBrown on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 am

Congrats on the business success! It's nice to have to suspend orders.
I know I've ordered several lately because the quality can't be matched but do you have any that will fit a Ruger MKII?
Thanks

SteveBrown

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:05 am

I don't make that many shoes or make much profit from them, kinda do it to help shooters but suspending because I want to get ready for Perry. Been going there for the last 35 years straight. Been so busy I didn't have time to shoot but will go to Perry anyway. Wanted to do a lot of shooting this past year but other things got in the way but after Perry I plan to shoot a match every weekend like I did quite a while ago and continue though not every weekend until Perry next year. Very Happy Those that I offered in Almost complete trigger shoes will be available until I use that remaining bar of material that will make at least 8 shoes. After Perry I will order another bar.
 I've made shoes for other pistols, borrowed a MKII and made a shoe or 2 for those too but ask after Perry.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum