SOLD WTS Salyer Wad Gun - Sweetened the deal with grips and new lower price!

Go down

SOLD WTS Salyer Wad Gun - Sweetened the deal with grips and new lower price!

Post by MarkS on 8/17/2017, 9:50 am

I'm adding a set of Vitarbo Large Target Grips and a new lower price of $1050 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.
The Vitarbo grips have been fitted slightly as you can see by the pictures below.
So you get a Salyer Wad Gun, Matchdot II, Vitarbo Target grips, Pachmayre grips, stock grips and 2 Chip McCormick Power Mags.

WTS a Dave Salyer 45 caliber wad gun. I stopped shooting bullseye about 5 years back due to work schedule changes. It has been sitting in my safe all that time except when I gave it To Dave Salyer last year to go over it. He tightened it up and put a new barrel bushing in. It is in great tight shooting order. Its a Springfield 1911-A1 in 45 caliber. Kart National Match Barrel,  it has a nice crisp 3 1/2lb trigger, split scope rings and 1 piece full length recoil spring guide rod. It comes with a Matchdot II, Matchdot II box and original scope rings, 2 Chip McCormick Power Mags, Pachmayre Grips. Priced to sell at $1100 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Mark

Last edited by MarkS on 9/8/2017, 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added note on Kart barrel/bushing and caliber. Lowered price and added Vitarbo Grips)

MarkS

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLD WTS Salyer Wad Gun - Sweetened the deal with grips and new lower price!

Post by gasixgunner on 8/26/2017, 4:28 pm

Could you send me an email with your phone number, interested in the wad gun.

Last edited by gasixgunner on 8/27/2017, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed email)

gasixgunner

Back to top Go down

Salyer Wad Gun

Post by MarkS on 8/26/2017, 6:13 pm

gasixgunner wrote:Could you send me an email with your phone number, interested in the wad gun. Sixgunner454@gmail.com

PM sent with contact number

MarkS

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLD WTS Salyer Wad Gun - Sweetened the deal with grips and new lower price!

Post by MarkS on 9/1/2017, 5:48 am

From swehrman To MarkS, Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:26 pm
Hi,

Do you still have the Salyer wadgun for sale? 

swehrman,  PM sent.

MarkS

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkS on 9/1/2017, 7:12 am

SPF

MarkS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum