WTB High Quality Air Pistols

Go down

WTB High Quality Air Pistols

Post by bogierich on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 2:45 pm

The New Jersey Junior Pistol Team (you know, the kids who really tore it up this year at the nationals) is starting an air pistol program and we need good quality, affordable, used air pistols to get the program rolling. We have parents ready to buy as well as the coaches, but are having a hard time due to the fact that while in NJ an air pistol is considered a handgun and requires an FFL and permit (small problem), no one in NJ stocks precision air pistols for that very reason (big problem) and we cannot "fit" the kids to the guns. 

Anyone with high quality, accurate and affordable air pistols that will go to a great cause (2 olympic hopefuls already starting training) that can give us really detailed measurements on the grips so we can guesstimate the fit of which grips would fit what kids, would be great. We realize that this is a bass-akward way to do things, but we have few choices here in the peopled republic.

Many thanks.

Rich Bogath
Head Coach, NJ Junior Pistol Team
bogierich

http://RichardBogath.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB High Quality Air Pistols

Post by JD Mahan on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 4:12 pm

I have a PardinI k12; I was just getting ready to list it here, but I could be taken advantage of Wink.

Medium  rt grip, let me know what specific measurements you need.

John

JD Mahan

Back to top Go down

Post by gregbenner on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 8:58 pm

I have a FWB AW 103 with Rink Grips, med right.

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by bogierich on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 6:55 am

If you could all please PM me with what you might be looking to get for these pistols and possibly some pictures, that would be great. Thanks so much!

Rich
bogierich

http://RichardBogath.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keithcrc on Wed 20 Sep 2017, 2:34 pm

Hi, I have been getting into the air pistol game lately. I bought a Daisy 717 for $150 & a Daisy Avanti 747 for $250. For the money most of them will group quite well. The trigger is adjustable on the 747. Full match grips are available through Steve Corcoran. Some years ago the California State Championship for air pistol was won with a modified version of the 717 by Don Nygord! There are still modification instructions available online. The cheapest model (717) will group with the FWB model 65 (a world record holder). The thing about these are that they are single stroke pneumatics, so as cheap as could be. They are no longer made but are around used. Great practice guns if nothing else.
Keithcrc

Back to top Go down

AP40

Post by GeorgeG on Sun 24 Sep 2017, 7:06 pm

I have a New AP40 Hammerlli i just purchase with Small Grips, I'll let go to a JR Shoot for what I paid let me know if your interested, George

GeorgeG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum