Bullseye Clinic in Virginia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bullseye Clinic in Virginia

Post by jmdavis on 8/18/2017, 7:46 pm

Cavalier Rifle and Pistol Club is in the process of finalizing a Bullseye clinic for November 4. This will be a one day event with the lead instructor being William Bethards, Captain of the Cabot Arms team, National Champion Marine Corps Shooter, Top Shot Contestant, National Record holder, and Bullseye Highmaster. More details will follow on other instructors for the clinic.
We are thinking of a cost of $125/ shooter. If you are interested, please let me know.

http://cabotnrapistol.com/william-bethards/
jmdavis

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullseye Clinic in Virginia

Post by NuJudge on 8/19/2017, 6:39 am

I am interested.

NuJudge

Back to top Go down

Post by TomH_pa on 8/19/2017, 4:22 pm

Interested

TomH_pa

Back to top Go down

Post by jmdavis on 9/12/2017, 12:03 pm

The latest update is that we will have Cabot team members Bethards and Shue for the clinic on November 4th with more to follow if necessary. Attendance will be limited to 30 and you must contact me to pre-register. You can send me a a PM on here with your name, phone and email and I will get you on the email list and reserve a space for you. 

Cost has been finalized at $125 for Non Cavalier Rifle and Pistol Club members and $100 for Cavalier Members. 

If you are in the area, our last match of the year will be October 7. Registration is at 8:30 and shooting begins at 9. 

Look for further updates about the clinic soon.
jmdavis

Back to top Go down

Post by jmdavis on 10/3/2017, 10:07 am

Cavalier Rifle and Pistol Club, http://www.cavrpc.org, and Cabot Guns will be sponsoring a Bullseye clinic at 9 am on Saturday, November 4 followed by a demo day on Sunday November 5. The clinic will be a one day event with the lead instructor being William Bethards, Captain of the Cabot Arms team, National Service Pistol Champion (1995), Marine Corps Shooter, Top Shot Contestant, National Record holder, and Bullseye High Master. Also instructing will be High Master, 2017 VA. State Champion and  2017 NRA National Champion Cabot Team Member Jonathan Shue and Master class Cabot Team Member and winner of multiple two man National Team Championships Lee Fleming.  

Cost of the clinic will be $125 for non-members.  Registration is limited and Saturday's lunch will be included. 

Sunday's demo day will be on Range 4. Come and see some of the finest pistols made in America

If you have any questions, Feel free to email me at jmdavis45@gmail.com or to call me at [url=tel:(804) 307-3428](804) 307-3428[/url].

Below you will find a link to the Cabot information page on William Bethards. 

http://cabotnrapistol.com/william-bethards/

Cavalier Rifle and Pistol Club
14151 Boondock Lane
 Montpelier VA, 23192
jmdavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: