WTS FWB AW-93 SOLD

Go down

WTS FWB AW-93 SOLD

Post by RThatcher on 8/20/2017, 3:15 pm

For Sale FWB AW-93 $1950  (All items in photo except Aimpoint and Base included)

rthatcher228@gmail.com

Lite Weight
Standard Weight
BME Optic Mount
Brenzovich Optic Mount
3 Mags
2 Grips Large RH
Case
Papers
Tools

Pistol preforms flawlessly. I have shot it for the past 4 months with SK Pistol without any issues.I purchased it from a friend. I am the second owner. The original owner had only shot a season with it before he put it into the safe.

Last edited by RThatcher on 8/21/2017, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

RThatcher

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS FWB AW-93 SOLD

Post by Mark Jenkins on 8/20/2017, 8:37 pm

What year was this purchased? About how many rounds threw it?Where are you located ,is the scope mount included to put another scope on it?
Thanks Mark

Mark Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post by RThatcher on 8/20/2017, 8:51 pm

I purchased the pistol about 4 months ago. I am the second owner. The first owner shot it very little ( a couple thousand rounds) and I have shot about 2500. The pistol has the tighter chamber in it but I have not had a single failure with it. The gun shoots very well. It comes with 2 scope mounts ( both pictured) The only things not included is the Aimpiont , shades, and Totts base on the Aimpoint. You can put any optic you would like on the BME mount. The Brenzovitch mount will need a small optic at the rear of the pistol. I am in North Alabama

Russ

RThatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum