Going to GB

Go down

Going to GB

Post by mm1ut1 on 8/24/2017, 10:10 am

I'm selling a used RRA 1911 wad gun. I would very much prefer a FTF transaction. Ideally we would meet at a range where you can test fire and closely examine it. 
It is in very good condition and is rock solid (no pun intended). It is a slide mount model. It will come with Nill and original grips. Biggest issue is the front stippling has been machined down. Some previous owner probably found it uncomfortable. 
I have some photos for any one interested. They are too large to post. I will gladly email them to anyone who can resize and post here. 
I'm in southern Wisconsin. I am semi retired and can drive a ways to meet . I will follow all batf laws. I would like to sell this pistol by Late September (when my daughter's tuition is due!). Price is $1900.00 with the Nill grips, $1725.00 without. If I travel out of state you will be responsible to pay any transfer fees. 

A little about myself. I shot in the Lake to Lake bullseye league (Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, DePere, Appleton) until the league folded. Shortly afterwards my club lost it's indoor range. I'm now retired and can shoot in the club matches. This year I did not shoot any competition, but did practice to get back in the groove, get new equipment, and generally set myself up for next year when I will be ready to compete. I'm a member of the Sheboygan club .
Any questions please email me directly at drees1956@att.net or post here. Email works best for me. I will send you my cell number if you wish. Thanks!

SN is 3930
Pistol will be posted on GunBroker in the near future.

Last edited by mm1ut1 on 10/4/2017, 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Offer cancelled)

mm1ut1

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to GB

Post by mm1ut1 on 8/24/2017, 10:32 am

I forgot to mention that I bought four wad guns, including another RRA  this summer. Both RRA guns shoot and feel identical. I'm in the process of deciding which gun will be my primary shooter. Since both feel the same it makes sense (to me) to sell one. This should explain why a guy getting into shooting is selling!

mm1ut1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum