WTB 1911 Complete Lower For Junior Shooter Program

Go down

WTB 1911 Complete Lower For Junior Shooter Program

Post by brassmaster on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:37 pm

We have a NIB Marvel Conversion in need of a 1911 complete lower to put it on for one of our most promising junior shooters. If any Bullseye competitor has one for sale at a reasonable price, with a good trigger job & match ready or just a factory production model & trigger, let me know.
This lower, w/the Marvel Conversion will be totally committed to one of our junior shooters and when she leaves the program, it will be handed down to a new junior. Although we are a relatively small organization, we run a legitimate Bullseye Junior Pistol program and loan all equipment needed for juniors to get into competitive Bullseye Competition such as a Ruger 10/22, 1911 Range Office, range box, spotting scope, all ammo and even a stapler and a clip board and coaching and stipends to attend Camp Perry. So, if you have a 1911 complete lower in good condition laying around that you are not using and would like to help a deserving junior progress in Bullseye Competition, let me know. The junior(s) and club members will be very appreciative!
Thanks for considering!
Brassmaster

Ps-of course we would gladly accept a donation from a generous benefactor.
brassmaster

Location : Foothills of the Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia. I can almost see Russia from my house

http://www.whitehorsecenter.org, click on Brassmasters

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB 1911 Complete Lower For Junior Shooter Program

Post by Chris Miceli on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:54 pm

brassmaster wrote:We have a NIB Marvel Conversion in need of a 1911 complete lower to put it on for one of our most promising junior shooters. If any Bullseye competitor has one for sale at a reasonable price, with a good trigger job & match ready or just a factory production model & trigger, let me know.
This lower, w/the Marvel Conversion will be totally committed to one of our junior shooters and when she leaves the program, it will be handed down to a new junior. Although we are a relatively small organization, we run a legitimate Bullseye Junior Pistol program and loan all equipment needed for juniors to get into competitive Bullseye Competition such as a Ruger 10/22, 1911 Range Office, range box, spotting scope, all ammo and even a stapler and a clip board and coaching and stipends to attend Camp Perry. So, if you have a 1911 complete lower in good condition laying around that you are not using and would like to help a deserving junior progress in Bullseye Competition, let me know. The junior(s) and club members will be very appreciative!
Thanks for considering!
Brassmaster

Ps-of course we would gladly accept a donation from a generous benefactor
Hit up Steve from Accuracy X, he was collecting $ to help out junior teams. I think I donated 200$ in NRA points or so. When I come up for the sept match I'll bring the others I have for your junior program
Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by brassmaster on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Chris Miceli wrote:
brassmaster wrote:We have a NIB Marvel Conversion in need of a 1911 complete lower to put it on for one of our most promising junior shooters. If any Bullseye competitor has one for sale at a reasonable price, with a good trigger job & match ready or just a factory production model & trigger, let me know.
Thanks for considering!
Brassmaster

Ps-of course we would gladly accept a donation from a generous benefactor
Hit up Steve from Accuracy X, he was collecting $ to help out junior teams. I think I donated 200$ in NRA points or so. When I come up for the sept match I'll bring the others I have for your junior program

Thanks sooooooooooo much Chris! We will contact Steve and he attended our state championship last year, super guy. We do quite well stretching every dollar for the juniors and several organizations like Larry's Guns Junior Program that have been helpful in donating ammo and Marvel donated the conversion unit for the juniors. Our members open their hearts and wallets to the juniors and we have competitors at our matches that hand us money and when asked what's this money for, they reply, use it for the juniors. I attribute that to the fact that competitive Bullseye shooters have a great appreciation for the fact that one the greatest obstacles to parents with a junior that wants to get involved is the significant capital investment in equipment needed and, so, unfortunately, the decision becomes that a soccer ball at Wal-Mart is thousands cheaper.
brassmaster

Location : Foothills of the Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia. I can almost see Russia from my house

http://www.whitehorsecenter.org, click on Brassmasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum