Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Hello, everyone!

Post by SachStormare 9/4/2017, 2:15 am

Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! Smile

SachStormare

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by Multiracer 9/4/2017, 7:38 am

Hello, everyone! 1883569342 Hundreds of years worth of experience here. Pick the brains, I do.

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by joy2shoot 9/4/2017, 9:16 am

Welcome SachStormare.  As Multiracer stated, lots of experience here.  For me, I break things down into equipment (gun, ammo, scope, box, reloading, etc.), physical fundamentals (opinions vary, but usually include position, stance, breathing, grip, aiming (sight alignment, sight picture), trigger control and follow through) and mental fundamentals.  A very good book (in my opinion) on the mental fundamentals is Bullseye Mind - Mental Toughness for Sport Shooting by Raymond Prior.  While the book is not specific to the shooting sport we call Bullseye nor is it specific to handgun shooting, its concepts do apply to this sport and have helped me tremendously.

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Post by SachStormare 9/5/2017, 1:36 am

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone! I will definitely take note of that information. Smile

SachStormare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum