Ultradot Clearance Sale

Go down

Ultradot Clearance Sale

Post by Mikemanm on 9/27/2017, 1:36 pm

Gentlemen, Legendary Optics has decided to no longer carry the Ultradot line of products. As a result, we are selling off the remainder of our inventory well below retail costs. All are brand new in unopened boxes and carry their lifetime warranty. Here is a list of what remains:

Ultradot 1" Red Dot sight / Silver Finish - $125 PRICE LOWERED

Ultradot 1" Red Dot sight / Black Matte Finish - SOLD!

Ultradot 30mm Red Dot sight / Silver Finish - $145 PRICE LOWERED

Ultradot 30mm Red Dot sight / Black Matte Finish - $145 PRICE LOWERED

Ultradot HD-Micro - SOLD!

Ultradot Pan AV (3 available) - $175 ea. PRICE LOWERED

Ultradot L/T 2.0 - $209 PRICE LOWERED

Matchdot - (2 available) - SOLD!

Matchdot 2 - (2 available) - SOLD!

If interested, please PM me and I will reply ASAP. Also, if you are not pleased with your purchase for any reason, I will gladly accept its return as long as the sight has not been mounted or damaged in any way. All payments must be made through PayPal.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks!

Mike

Owner

Legendary Optics

Last edited by Mikemanm on 9/29/2017, 11:56 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Mikemanm

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultradot Clearance Sale

Post by Slartybartfast on 9/27/2017, 2:28 pm

Ship to Canada?
Slartybartfast

Back to top Go down

Canada

Post by Mikemanm on 9/27/2017, 2:31 pm

Slartybartfast wrote:Ship to Canada?

Unfortunately, I cannot ship these products to Canada.

Mikemanm

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley on 9/27/2017, 2:40 pm

Mike are you a sponsor of the board? I don't see your logo under our sponsors. Commercial row is for shooters selling items they no longer need, not for companies to sell new product. My apologies if you are a sponsor and I'm failing to see.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemanm on 9/27/2017, 3:26 pm

zanemoseley wrote:Mike are you a sponsor of the board? I don't see your logo under our sponsors. Commercial row is for shooters selling items they no longer need, not for companies to sell new product. My apologies if you are a sponsor and I'm failing to see.

Hello. No, I am not currently a sponsor.  Just a shooter and business owner wishing to sell off products which I no longer carry.  As a regular visitor to the Bullseye Forum, I wanted to offer these deals to the readers here first. This posting will likely only be up for a few days... Please let me know if you wish to remove from the forum.

Mike

Mikemanm

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetruffle on 9/28/2017, 9:02 am

hi,

I will take the Ultradot 1" Red Dot sight / Black Matte Finish - $140  I assume that price includes shipping

thanks,

glenn

whitetruffle

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on 9/28/2017, 9:30 am

I'm looking for a couple Red Dot sights. Have been a Fan of Ultradot but they seem to have gone down hill in quality and I can understand why you no longer want to carry them.I'm looking for something else. What other Red Dots do you have?

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum