Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siam Gun Girl (Airnaru)

5 posters

Go down

Siam Gun Girl (Airnaru) Empty Siam Gun Girl (Airnaru)

Post by mikemyers Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Two years ago I was watching a series of shooting videos by a young girl, 'Airnaru' posted on the facebook pages.  I watched them over and over, to try to see if I could learn from them.  I just found she has a video posted to YouTube now, which I'll link to below.  Maybe some of you have already seen these.  

If you don't understand Thai, fast forward to 4 minutes into the video, which is the start of the 'serious' part, no language translation needed.  If anyone is interested, I'll find the link to her videos posted on the facebook, using many different types of guns - with similar results!

One question if anyone knows the answer - where can I buy shooting gloves like she is using?

mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Siam Gun Girl (Airnaru) Empty Re: Siam Gun Girl (Airnaru)

Post by desben Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:00 pm

That's a nice 10 meter group. Thank you for sharing. I hope she uses her talent in competition.
desben
desben

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVE SAMELAK Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Uncle Mike's made gloves like those.  Don't know if they still do, but they make some of my Contender rounds more comfortable to shoot.
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 pm

'desben', I'm pretty sure she has - when I looked at her page on the facebook again, there were lots of photos of her with trophies and award ceremonies.

Steve, thanks!!!!!
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Mens-Leather-Handgun-Gloves/725699.uts?productVariantId=2071238&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=90141578&rid=20&gclid=CjwKCAjwmK3OBRBKEiwAOL6t1GxtaUDa-eqrbNcWWVS5YlSJLNg43AFAzijYdxUzIDK-Jfd7gRT91xoCbAIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyholed Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:30 am

STEVE SAMELAK wrote:Uncle Mike's made gloves like those.  Don't know if they still do, but they make some of my Contender rounds more comfortable to shoot.

I have a pair--or I'm sort've "extended borrowing" them from my Dad. I should really try using them more often, but I don't find too many things uncomfortable to shoot. The largest cartridge I have is a .44, and that's rougher on elbows and shoulders if your stance and grip are wrong, than on hands.

Keyholed

Back to top Go down

Post by bdutton Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:46 pm

NRa rules prohibit the use of a glove on the shooting hand:

5.2 Artificial Support - Artificial support is defined as follows: 
(a) Any supporting surface, except the ground, not specifically authorized for use in the rules for the position prescribed. 
(b) Any glove on the shooting hand
bdutton
bdutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum