WTS: Walther GSP .32 S&W Long with Wilson fast twist barrel

Go down

WTS: Walther GSP .32 S&W Long with Wilson fast twist barrel

Post by Bill Treanor on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:21 am

*******************Gun is SPF***************************

Up for sale is a Walther GSP .32 S&W Long wadcutter pistol with a custom Dave Wilson fast twist barrel. This gun gave me great accuracy at 50 yards when I was still shooting the .32. In fact, my best long line target ever (99-5X) was shot with this gun (see picture). This barrel is slightly longer than the standard factory barrel by about a half-inch to an inch, if I remember correctly. I hate to let this go, but I’ve decided to focus on the .45 for the centerfire portion of 2700 matches. This gun comes with an adjustable factory grip (right hand, medium size with some adjustment in the palm shelf left for a larger hand) and a BME mount that replaces the rear sight. I used this base for an Aimpoint Micro (not included) but I imagine it could be used for other small red dot sights as well. The iron sights and original factory barrel were lost in my last move so they are not included. (Please note that the Wilson barrel isn’t tapped/threaded for a front sight). There are 6 test targets total for this barrel. I showed the best two below for Bullseye powder and a Lapua case. These two test targets are about 1.5" CTC for 10 rounds at 50 yards. Other loads were around 2" to 2.5". I used a load of 1.6 grains of Bullseye, Lapua case, and a Speer HBWC and my shots were always right on call. The gun and barrel are in great shape with a few dings here and there that I tried to show in the photos. Also included are two magazines, a magazine loader, a brass catcher, and a factory chamber plug/flag. I would like to get $950 plus overnight shipping for this gun and the accessories & test targets mentioned above. I offer the standard 3-day non-shooting inspection/grace period with money back if you aren’t satisfied. Payment by a USPS money order (ships immediately) or a cashier’s check (ships when funds clear the bank). Please be sure that your FFL will accept shipment from a non-FFL holder. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Bill Treanor on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: Walther GSP .32 S&W Long with Wilson fast twist barrel

Post by gregbenner on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 am

I'll take it

Will send you a PM in a bit, out of pocket most of the day

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by fpk on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:19 pm

Did Greg buy this, or is it still available?

fpk

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:59 pm

Somebody got a steal. Can't believe I missed this on the first go-around.
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 pm

I told Greg about it and he snatched it up Wink
He's got it!
Jon
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by gregbenner on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:34 am

I have received immeasurable advice and assistance from Dave Wilson in reloading the 32 long, from bullets that wouldn't stay on the target to 2"' groups (thanks again Dave!!!). The opportunity to get one of his custom 32 barrels, particularly with a gun attached, was almost too good to be true:). The gun is now at the LGS, 10 day California waiting period. Really looking forward to getting it.  Thx Bill (and Jon).

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum