Sold Roddy Toyota Colt NM 2" gun

Go down

Sold Roddy Toyota Colt NM 2" gun

Post by Lextalionis on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 pm

I bought this beautiful Toyota gun recently on the forum from Jim Husted. It had low rounds when I bought it and I have only added 200 or so to the count. I find I am spending more time polishing it than shooting it. I am cycling through a gear change and this unfortunately this has to go. This is a 2" gun with all of the paperwork. Ultra dot comes with it and your choice of checkered Herrett's or the grips you see pictured. Comes with 2 tuned magazines an all of the targets, receipts and paperwork. Has a 4# crisp trigger and functions flawlessly. I have bought several guns on here if you need a reference and will PM you my phone number if you would like to discuss. I am local in Little Rock, Arkansas but the price includes shipping to your FFL. 

$1800 shipped.

Last edited by Lextalionis on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lextalionis

Back to top Go down

Re: Sold Roddy Toyota Colt NM 2" gun

Post by robert84010 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Can you post if this has a Colt barrel or aftermarket? Would you sell without the grips, some of us are left handed, or scope? Thanks.

robert84010

Back to top Go down

Post by Lextalionis on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I changed out to the Herrett's that you see and am including the build sheet I had some questions about the build and Roddy is probably the most responsive and dedicated smith I have ever found.

I have included the build sheet which should answer you questions about the barrel and trigger group.

Also, the dot on it is an UD, without the UD and with the Herrett grips the price is $1700 delivered. If you have any other questions or want more photos, pm me and I will provide my phone number and email address so I can text more pics.

Best,
Dan

Last edited by Lextalionis on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lextalionis

Back to top Go down

Barrel is a Kart

Post by Lextalionis on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:15 pm

It has kart barrel and NM bushing. BTW.

Lextalionis

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:00 am