Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purdue University loosing it shooting range! UPDATE WITH GOOD NEWS!

5 posters

Go down

Purdue University loosing it shooting range! UPDATE WITH GOOD NEWS! Empty Purdue University loosing it shooting range! UPDATE WITH GOOD NEWS!

Post by BerryhillAC 10/9/2017, 2:25 pm

Thank you to everyone for their support as we've been dealing with this range issue.  As of this morning, I'm pleased to report that we're back to shooting at the Purdue Armory.  We appealed to the University president, Mitch Daniels, and his response was supportive of our position.  See our Facebook page for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/PurdueRPC/

Thanks again,
Andrew

Andrew Berryhill
Coach Purdue Pistol Team
---------------------------------------
Friends,

As many of you know, in addition to my business 3d-printing target pistol grips, I also coach the Purdue University Pistol Team.  In fact these are the young men and women that inspired me to learn CAD and 3d printing.  How else was I going to get a set of grips for an XS, left-handed, cross-eye dominant shooter?

Unfortunately the Purdue Pistol and Rifle Club (the team's parent organization) was told by the university a couple of weeks ago that we were no longer allowed to shoot in the Purdue Armory.  We were given no warning and no alternative location to shoot.  I won't go into the gory details here, but would invite you to learn more about the situation at our club's Facebook page -  https://www.facebook.com/PurdueRPC/?hc_ref=ARQlEfumaRiZYETBzhCoPOKfSUjJXkywBJCaQv4undi4UjLQNuulltdK3WrqLGFDdB0&fref=nf:  

There you will also see a link to an iPetition.  Please don't only read this message, but go the Facebook page and sign the petition.  We think Purdue is moving positively to resolve this behind the scenes, but believe it would be irresponsible to just wait around for an answer.  This petition will help make your voice heard that shooting sports are important and deserve a place to exist on campus.

Thank you,

Andrew Berryhill
Coach Purdue Pistol Team

Precision Target Pistol Grips

Last edited by BerryhillAC on 10/11/2017, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Purdue University loosing it shooting range! UPDATE WITH GOOD NEWS! Empty Re: Purdue University loosing it shooting range! UPDATE WITH GOOD NEWS!

Post by Lightfoot 10/10/2017, 3:58 pm

done!
Lightfoot
Lightfoot

Back to top Go down

Purdue University loosing it shooting range! UPDATE WITH GOOD NEWS! Empty Re: Purdue University loosing it shooting range! UPDATE WITH GOOD NEWS!

Post by Twobe1 10/10/2017, 9:21 pm

Signed the petition.

Twobe1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipEck 10/10/2017, 10:11 pm

Done

Chip
ChipEck
ChipEck

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird 10/11/2017, 12:58 am

Signed.

Blackbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down