Discount offered by Accuracy X

Go down

Discount offered by Accuracy X

Post by joy2shoot on 10/15/2017, 9:06 pm

Accuracy X announced today they are offering a 25% discount to any active, full time first responder, law enforcement or military personnel on their Pro series of pistols between now and Super Bowl Sunday, Feb 4, 2018.  Please contact Steve Huff, owner of Accuracy X, at info@accuracyx.com for details.  I personally know Steve and he is a great guy and his company builds top notch pistols.

Their web site is https://accuracyx.com/
Their Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/Accuracy-X-Inc-344730025561939/
Their YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/AccuracyXtv

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Re: Discount offered by Accuracy X

Post by LenV on 10/15/2017, 11:30 pm

Does that also include the pro-plus pistols?
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin on 10/16/2017, 6:29 am

There goes my tax return.

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by joy2shoot on 10/16/2017, 7:30 am

LenV wrote:Does that also include the pro-plus pistols?

Len, their Facebook page says the Pro series, which leaves out the Pro Plus and X series of pistols.  But you could try contacting him and ask.

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkOue on 10/20/2017, 4:11 pm

I talked to Steve Huff of Accuracy X today about a 1911 is is building for me.  Not that I need another 1911 but I ask about the 25% discount.  Steve is providing the discount on the Pro Series (only) to stand behind our first responders and active duty military.  He stated that those guys (and gals) don't make a lot so why show his support and give them a discount so they can get into a quality gun.  

Its probably good for me that the AXI discount doesn't apply to retired military like me.  I probably would have ordered another...  : )

MarkOue

Back to top Go down

Post by scrum derringer on 10/20/2017, 7:57 pm

I am curious as to what a pro series can do vs the Pro plus for bullseye. I am sure he could just as easily add a slide mount instead of regular sights. Seeing as that he his accuracy claims are  usually X, and test show it is actually Y(which is sub sub sub X!). So I would think that that the pro series having a guarantee at 25 would probably be very good at 50y. VERY tempting. Though 25% off is unbelievable, still try and buy a new Lamborghini with a 25% off on a police salary. Although, I do have a problem justifying anything if there is a good deal such as this! I love that he is offering this deal throughout the NFL season, as I am no longer watching.
scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Post by joy2shoot on 10/20/2017, 9:49 pm

scrum derringer wrote:... I am sure he could just as easily add a slide mount instead of regular sights....
scrum derringer, if I understand your comment correctly, the Accuracy X Multi-Sight System is available on the Pro Series.  So yes, a person can get the fixed sight, adjustable rear sight or their long or short picatinny rail option on a Pro Series pistol.

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum