Show your targets. Any targets - For instance, First target, or one that shows progress, etc.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Show your targets. Any targets - For instance, First target, or one that shows progress, etc.

Post by Guest on 10/16/2017, 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

I finally made it to the range. I loaded up with my portable oxygen bottle and rolled my range box on my walker. You can see my yellow clip-on shooting glasses with the jury-rigged eyeshade over my left eye like the big boys at the Olympics. My range box is a work in progress.

I had to stop a few times to sit on my walker and rest. The hallway at Shooter's World must be fifty yards long. I shot on the fifty-yard range, so they must have the rest of the hundred-yard range somewhere. This was the second time in four years that I drove myself on the road. Got to be a sign of progress.

These were seven-inch targets at seven yards, (twenty-one feet.) The targets are named to be sorted in the computer's folder. The date, caliber, target number, distance, number of rounds, and grip used make up the title. The first target received twenty rounds for sighting in the new Sightmark Wolverine red dot. The rest of the targets received ten rounds each and match my performance with my pellet pistol at home. I fired fifty rounds. I plan to obtain some official targets. There is a lot of fun work to be done.

Wes-Oxygen-Bottle-Shooting-Glasses.jpg

S&W-Victory.jpg

Range-Box.jpg

17-10-16,-.22lr,-01,-21-Ft,-20-Rds,-2-Hand.jpg

17-10-16,-.22lr,-02,-21-Ft,-10-Rds,-2-Hand.jpg

17-10-16,-.22lr,-03,-21-Ft,-10-Rds,-2-Hand.jpg

17-10-16,-.22lr,-04,-21-Ft,-10-Rds,-2-Hand.jpg

Back to top Go down

Re: Show your targets. Any targets - For instance, First target, or one that shows progress, etc.

Post by farmboy on 8/25/2018, 7:41 pm

james r chapman wrote:
farmboy wrote:
Dardas 160 SWC at 50yd.

Great!
Load info?
4.1 WST, CCI LPP, 1.6 OAL
farmboy

Back to top Go down

Re: Show your targets. Any targets - For instance, First target, or one that shows progress, etc.

Post by james r chapman on 8/25/2018, 7:55 pm

farmboy wrote:
james r chapman wrote:
farmboy wrote:
Dardas 160 SWC at 50yd.

Great!
Load info?
4.1 WST, CCI LPP, 1.6 OAL
thanks.
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike38 on 8/25/2018, 8:53 pm

Shot this one a few hours ago, timed fire, 99-5X which is a personal best. Strange thing about it, this was with my back up pistol, a Ruger MkII that I found in a pawn shop in Wisconsin for $250. Now I have to have a long talk with my Benelli, and ask it what's up? You letting a Ruger show you up? Smile

The 100s will come, I just know it.
Attachments
99-5x_.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(25 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Mike38

Back to top Go down

Post by fpk on 8/25/2018, 9:18 pm

Forever a 99, never a 100!

fpk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum