SOLD 5 cavity mold for 100 grain .32 wadcutter bullets SOLD

Go down

SOLD 5 cavity mold for 100 grain .32 wadcutter bullets SOLD

Post by Bill Treanor on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 pm

I designed this tumble lube bullet and Accurate Molds made it for me in a 5 cavity version. I wanted a mold that would drop a lot of bullets in a short amount of time and that would be quick and easy to lube. For those purposes, this mold works extremely well. It drops the bullets around 0.315 and they can be sized with the Lee push-through dies. For tumble lubing, I used the "45/45/10" mixture of Lee liquid alox, Johnson's paste wax, and mineral spirits. The formula for making this can be found on the "Cast Boolits" website or you can buy it directly from White Label lubes. The nose of the bullet has a slight bevel on it so that the brass can be crimped for reliable function without deforming the bullet. This solid wadcutter bullet worked well for me on the short line but I never tried it on the long line. For the long line, I would recommend using a hollow-based wadcutter bullet for the best accuracy. Now that I've decided to concentrate on the .45 for the centerfire portion of the match, it's time to let this one go to someone who will get some use out of it. I've only cast a few hundred bullets with it and it's in excellent condition. I paid $170 for it new and I'd like to get SOLD $100 shipped SOLD for it now. I will include the handful of bullets shown in the photos below. I can take a PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the fee) or a USPS money order. US sales only, please.

Last edited by Bill Treanor on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Re: SOLD 5 cavity mold for 100 grain .32 wadcutter bullets SOLD

Post by Bill Treanor on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 am

Bump with price reduction

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Treanor on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:55 am

Weekend bump with final price reduction

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marv Koler on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Bill,
Came across your ad and it sparked my curiosity. I had Lee build me a 6 cavity mold for a .32 SWC 65 grain bullet that I load in 32 ACP. I'm in a development phase and have experienced bullet tumbling which I attribute to excessive velocity. I'm curious to know what cartridge, powder, and powder weight you were using. I would appreciate and information you're willing to share.

Marv Koler

Marv Koler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum