Sold locally please delete

Go down

Sold locally please delete

Post by SmokinNJokin on 10/19/2017, 7:42 am

Gentlemen,
I have a used Springfield Loaded Target Stainless, model Pi9134lp. It is a 9mm, ramped barrel model.

This would make a great ball gun in 9mm or 38 super if you were looking for something a little nicer than a Range Officer for just a little more $$.
Slide and frame fit, barrel-bushing fit may not be quite as good as most R.O.'s, but I can't be really sure (I only have one R.O. to compare!).

Condition is mechanically perfect, no modifications or noticeable wear. Cosmetically, there are some fine scratches in the polished flats and some minor dings on the top of the slide to the matte rounds. Rosewood grips are a little dull and scratched up. Rear sight has a ding in the top corner that has been repaired/reblued and is not very noticeable. Overall, good condition and it looks fantastic as long as you don't inspect very closely. I did a lot of work on the ambi safety; stoning/sanding off injection marks and mirror polishing, they fit and look very nice now.

Specs:
Series 70, w/ titanium firing pin and ILS.
Factory crisp 3-hole trigger and speed hammer
Full-length stainless 2-piece guide rod
Ramped bushing barrel - looks brand new; crown, bore and chamber all look perfect.

Will ship in a generic hard case w/ one stainless metalform magazine

$700 plus actual shipping cost, or trade. Shipping from my FFL to yours will probably be $50-$75.

Trade value around $850. These cost around $900-1000 new and are getting hard to find.

Trade interests (can add or take cash as needed):

S&W model 41 5.5" (long shot, I know they are worth a lot more)
Sig 320 X-5 9mm
Ransom rest w/ 1911 inserts
Wet tumbler
Sig/hammerli trailside

I can text or email high-res pictures of any details you want to see on the gun. It really does looks stellar.

Last edited by SmokinNJokin on 10/31/2017, 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : cleaned up grammar, added trades.)

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Re: Sold locally please delete

Post by ric1911a1 on 10/19/2017, 10:39 am

PM sent.
ric1911a1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum