WTB - Smith & Wesson M22A-1 parts

Go down

WTB - Smith & Wesson M22A-1 parts

Post by newpistol on 10/28/2017, 7:37 am

I am looking for any M22A-1 parts to include barrels, magazines, and grips.  Let me know what you have including pictures.  Also in the market for a red dot optic too that will fit the stock weaver.

Thanks
Jeremy

newpistol

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB - Smith & Wesson M22A-1 parts

Post by cdrt on 10/28/2017, 8:10 am

You may have already done this, but when I called S&W to get some grip screws for a friend's Model 22, they said they would no longer be stocking parts for them.  They did have the grip screws, which they sent me free of charge.  You might call and see what they still have in stock.
cdrt

Back to top Go down

Post by newpistol on 10/29/2017, 9:45 am

I haven't done that as I just bought the pistol a couple days ago and range tested last night.  Had some FTE issues, but think it was due to it being very dirty.  I was shooting Aguila SS and CCI SV ammo.  Got home after and did a thorough cleaning and realized it was very dirty.  My fault for not cleaning it after I bought it.
I realized that I need different grips as the stock dovetail makes the pistol rotate in my hand.  I have a larger hand with sausage fingers.  Also noticed that the pistol rises up on trigger pull, I think due to my grip issue.

Thanks for the recommendation and I'll git S&W a call this week and see what they have left.

newpistol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum