WTS Caspian Wad gun in Arizona

Go down

WTS Caspian Wad gun in Arizona

Post by rrabullseye on 12/2/2017, 10:37 am

Good Morning BE Shooters.

Three surgeries on my shooting arm in the past 5 years have forced me to sell my red dot BE pistols. I can still shoot well 2 handed.
This Caspian Frame/slide wad gun was originally built by David Santurri as an iron sighted pistol about 10 years ago. KC Crawford did a trigger job a few years alter. 4.5 years ago, while recovering from elbow surgery, I sent it to JT Timmons with a new slide to turn into a red dot pistol. It was accu-railed by Doug Jones, and JT fit a new Kart barrel, EGW bushing and milled the Marvel Disconnector cut. The internals are Kart, EGW, Greider, and C&S. The lower was Hard chromed by Metaloy. The grips are Roco. 2 extra + sized accurails included along with the Ultradot, rings, and 2 Metalform mags. The new barrel has about 750 rounds of all swaged lead thru it. The test target was shot at 25 yds from a sandbag and was the last time I shot it. Price is $2,100 shipped to your FFL in the Lower 48.

Thanks for looking. PM me if interested. I sure do miss the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club.

Erich Neudecker

rrabullseye

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS Caspian Wad gun in Arizona

Post by rrabullseye on 12/13/2017, 8:58 am

Price reduced to $1,900.00

rrabullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by kohlerpartsgod on 12/14/2017, 9:18 pm

Don't sell it! Come and shoot with us at PRGC. We have a Police L match once or twice monthly, 2 handed shooters are welcome. We have several who shoot that way. Send me your email and I will get you on our email blast list.

kohlerpartsgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum