Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am back at the range

2 posters

Go down

I am back at the range Empty I am back at the range

Post by BryanGA 5/30/2012, 7:16 pm

Having to deal with the tendon injury to my wrist was a pain in so so many ways. There are still instances where it gives me a reminder. Luckily that no longer is when I shoot. I am not sure if it is a result of a weakened wrist or not but I am shooting vertical strings with my 41 that I am not with the Ruger. (Thinking back I am not certain that was not the case before the injury.) Without the prejudice of the money spent, beauty and long time desire for it I just think the muzzle heaviness of the 41 may not make it the best choice for my .22. I am shooting the MKII better. My problem now is do I sell the 41 and go full blown MKII custom, go Unit I, or work with the MKII I have and get a 1911 for EIC. I guess the best thing would be to put the money into ammo and match fees. Hard to consider selling it and harder to consider it and not get another gun.
BryanGA
BryanGA

Back to top Go down

I am back at the range Empty Re: I am back at the range

Post by gulliver62 5/30/2012, 8:19 pm

I never liked the muzzle heaviness of the M41 either.
I have one with a Buly barrel and one with a Clark barrel. They make the gun much more balanced.
gulliver62
gulliver62

Back to top Go down

Post by BryanGA 5/30/2012, 10:27 pm

After reading Sgt_Golds post about weighting a pistol I wrapped the grip in lead golf club weighting tape and i think I may be on to something. I will also look at moving the matchdot back on the gun as well.
BryanGA
BryanGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down