FS Colt Gold Cup Series 70 Built by Fred Kart **Price Reduced** SOLD

Go down

FS Colt Gold Cup Series 70 Built by Fred Kart **Price Reduced** SOLD

Post by estuck on 12/20/2017, 2:30 pm

Colt Gold Cup MK IV Series 70 National Match.
With Bomar Rib
Full length guide rod
Clark rib for dots
Three Magazines 

This is a safe queen. I purchased this gun from a High Master in Michigan in the early 80s. He had this gun built by Fred Kart and it remains in very good condition and is still very tight as I have only shot it in the annual Michigan Governors matches over the years. Time to part with it to finance a hardball pistol.

Asking $800 shipped to your FFL.

For additional Information PM me or call 517 673 0515
Attachments
Colt GC1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(345 Kb) Downloaded 55 times
Colt CG2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(352 Kb) Downloaded 39 times

Last edited by estuck on 1/16/2018, 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Price reduced)

estuck

Back to top Go down

Re: FS Colt Gold Cup Series 70 Built by Fred Kart **Price Reduced** SOLD

Post by teg2658 on 12/20/2017, 3:30 pm

Stuck,
 When you are ready to buy a ball gun a friend of mine has a ball gun for sale that was originally built by Fred Kart and gone through a few years ago by Bill Judycki(Brothers Custom). It has maybe a few hundred rounds through it since being redone. It is being sold by my shooting partner of the last 30 years, we traveled to matches together and due to health issues he can no longer shoot. It is a Series 70 Govt with Bomar sights and Kart BBL. $1250 plus shipping. 
 There are other Bullseye guns he wants to sell but I was waiting till after Jan 1 to list them.
Tom Ginovsky

teg2658

Back to top Go down

Post by estuck on 12/20/2017, 3:52 pm

Thanks for the information. I have a hardball gun I am trying out that also came from a master shooter that also has retired due to health reasons. It is sad to see these great older shooters having to give up our sport and selling the pistols that took them to greatness.

estuck

Back to top Go down

Brothers Custom

Post by mbmshooter on 12/20/2017, 5:09 pm

I can attest to Bill Judicki's expertise.  He re-barreled on of my wad guns many years ago and made it a tack-driver once again. 
It is still my primary CF/.45 gun.  I miss seeing Bill when he would come to Perry with his dad.  Good memories of good people.

mbmshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum