Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Bullseye-L Archive is back - *Locked*

Go down

Original Bullseye-L Archive is back - *Locked* Empty Original Bullseye-L Archive is back - *Locked*

Post by willnewton 1/21/2018, 7:14 pm

Shutting this down.  Deleted all posts, good or bad.  

You can discuss, argue, whatever you like.  You disrespect each other, you get warned and things should cool down.

You reignite a dead post for the sole purpose of making a smartass comment that you came up with a week later? I won’t forget your user id.  EVER.  You know who you are.

If you can’t play nice, then I am gonna take your toys away.

-updated- The user that prompted this extreme action has deleted his account. Maybe he will start a new one, maybe not. I took no further action against him other than to take down his post, which was a direct inflammatory personal attack on another forum member after there had been an admin warning issued in this thread against making personal attacks.

After thinking about it, I took down the entire thread as there was not much of any redeeming value to it once things got out of hand and locked it down to prevent anyone from taking things to the point where I would have to reach for the Ban button.
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down