Trade a Ruger Mark IV Target with Volquartsen trigger kit and red dot for a marvel or Nelson 22 conversion kit. Will consider Advantage arms for the right dollars added.

Go down

Trade a Ruger Mark IV Target with Volquartsen trigger kit and red dot for a marvel or Nelson 22 conversion kit. Will consider Advantage arms for the right dollars added.

Post by usarmyretired on 12/25/2017, 7:28 pm

Text me at 586-265-3204

Pics upon request

usarmyretired

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade a Ruger Mark IV Target with Volquartsen trigger kit and red dot for a marvel or Nelson 22 conversion kit. Will consider Advantage arms for the right dollars added.

Post by UtahDave on 12/26/2017, 3:24 pm

What brand and type of red dot?  Standard grips?  

Dave

UtahDave

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade a Ruger Mark IV Target with Volquartsen trigger kit and red dot for a marvel or Nelson 22 conversion kit. Will consider Advantage arms for the right dollars added.

Post by usarmyretired on 12/26/2017, 6:56 pm

The redot is a hawk and it’s decent, I have Mark iii target hogue grips on it but I have the original as well.

usarmyretired

Back to top Go down

Post by kjanracing on 12/27/2017, 8:48 pm

Are you looking for iron sight or rail unit? How much to you think your Ruger is worth?
Kurt
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by usarmyretired on 12/27/2017, 9:12 pm

Hi Kurt, i’m Looking for one with the rail unit. The value of the ruger in my opinion is $550 as shown.

And i’m Not trying to get over just trying to be fair.
Marv

usarmyretired

Back to top Go down

Post by kjanracing on 12/28/2017, 10:48 am

Hi Marv, I sent you a PM with a picture on my Nelson. Not sure if it worked.
We could communicate by email too. I’m interested in seeing a picture of your Ruger. 
kjanracing@hotmail.com
Kurt
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by usarmyretired on 12/28/2017, 8:44 pm

Kurt,

E-Mail Sent

usarmyretired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum