Gil Hebard Pistol Scope

Go down

Gil Hebard Pistol Scope

Post by Rodger Barthlow on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:44 am

I have developed a astigmatism that causes the nice round red dot to become distorted in electronic sights and I'm looking for one of Gil's Bullseye scopes he had Burris make up for his shop to sell to bullseye shooters. They were 1X with a fine cross hair and dot. I have 2 but would like a third one for center fire.
If you have one and would like to pass it on I would be interested for a reasonable price. I can get Luepold to put a dot in one of their FX 2x pistol scopes but would prefer to get what I already have so I wouldn't have to get use to a stronger power scope.

Rodger Barthlow

Back to top Go down

Re: Gil Hebard Pistol Scope

Post by Jersey Joe on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:17 am

Hmmm...I have an astigmatism and use the Merit Optical device which works well. But...it's just something else I have to worry about. I have never even thought of using cross hairs until reading your post. Is there any aberration at all or is it just better than the red dots? My dot can either be a comet or a triangle...with three dots Smile

Jersey Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by mparker on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:45 am

I have a high astigmatism too! Most of my pistols have 1X scopes. A good move IMO. I do not miss red dots even a little.

mparker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum