WTS: Clark, Giles, Chow & Kimber 1911's etc.

Go down

WTS: Clark, Giles, Chow & Kimber 1911's etc.

Post by garysgun on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Target 1911 Pistols Down Sizing the Collection

Jim Clark Long Heavy Slide Colt 1911 Target Pistol in 45 ACP. This was a Shreveport, LA made gun with Stippled front grip and it looks new. This has a full length Bomar rib with no signs of wear. I have owned this gun 14 years and never fired it. It has an excellent trigger pull as well a crisp sight picture. The wood grips are great looking with palm swells also. I read that Clark priced these at $3800 before he died. SOLD

Bob Chow 1911 in 45 ACP made on a 70 Series Colt Gun. Full Length Bomar Rib with extended front sight for a longer sight radius. Nice Gold Medallion Colt Grips with Chows excellently done stippled front grip. Very light trigger pull & in fact I was told by prior owner to Pull the trigger when releasing slide to prevent sear release. It is a fantastic target pistol.   SOLD

Giles made with a Colt 1911 in 45 ACP with a Giles full length rib with a Giles rear sight as well with a crisp sight picture. It has a trigger shoe with Colt Gold Medallion Wood Grips & 2 clips with nicely done Giles style front grip stippling.   I have owned it over 18 years and never fired it.     $1650 OBO

Kimber 1911 Classic Gold Match in 45 ACP with a very nice trigger pull with dark diamond grips. I have owned almost 19 years and never fired it.  New in original box.   $1250

Bernadelli   P010  22 Caliber Target Pistol with tools in nice soft case.  In excellent condition.    Owned 17 ½ years and not fired it.   $795

Beretta 22 Olympic Target Pistol with Compensated Barrel and Barrel weight with nice thumb rest target grips in original fancy leather covered box.  Imported in 1958 with import tag. Excellent Condition.   $1195

S&W 29-3 Silhoutte Revolver with 10” barrel. I have owned it 19 years and never fired it. This gun has the fancy adjustable front sight for all the 4 steel target distances.  It looks like new. SOLD

All guns must ship to a FFL Dealer and plus shipping.

Any need for questions or pictures e-mail me directly at garysgun@aol.com

Last edited by garysgun on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

garysgun

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: Clark, Giles, Chow & Kimber 1911's etc.

Post by javaduke on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:00 am

I sent you an email about the Bob Chow gun.

javaduke

Back to top Go down

Post by garysgun on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:06 am

BTTT

garysgun

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 am

garysgun wrote:I have owned this gun 14 years and never fired it

I understand all of these words, but not in this sequence.

How could you possibly get a Clark or a Chow or a Giles and not shoot it?
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by garysgun on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 am

Because I collected guns and did not shoot them. I am too busy with my machine gun business, selling guns, making hot rods & driving them, collecting old go karts and mini bikes & dirt bikes, riding my V-Max enjoying our short summer season, and just enjoying life. In fact I paid my gun club dues and went once the whole year just to test a gun before selling. I have one Giles carry gun and a Les Baer 6" and many Springfield Armory Match Targets 3 and 2 TRPs that will shoot and carry as well. Any other questions?

garysgun

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:09 am

john bickar wrote:
How could you possibly get a Clark or a Chow or a Giles and not shoot it?

Ah, John, that's easy! Here, I'll show you, hold my beer and watch me.

javaduke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum