For Sale Springfield Armory Mil-Spec Blued 45 ACP (NOT parkerized)

Go down

For Sale Springfield Armory Mil-Spec Blued 45 ACP (NOT parkerized)

Post by scrum derringer on 1/19/2018, 8:03 pm

I had purchased this to be a project gun, and after awhile I realized I don't have time, patience, or skill; so I would like to sell and go a different route. I bought thia=s as you see it, with only adding the high quality highly accurate WILSON COMBAT grip screws! and a new sear spring.  I have heard grip screws will increase score by 500%, not sure, haven't seen it yet. Aside from that, it has a Bo-mar sight that has a little bit of a ding, but does not affect sight picture. Trigger is nothing special or of target weight.  A beaver tail had been added. Original SA 2 piece barrel. Oblivious an older model since its blue, but no Brazil/ Imbel markings seen. Seems like it would be a good base or project gun. I wanted to see if anyone on here wanted before I try and sell it locally.

Looking for $550 Shipped to your FFL. The only caveat I have is I will be out of town to SHOT Show and so will my personal/go to FFL guy, so there may be a delay in shipping, unless your FFL accepts from non-ffls. Payment via check money order, cash if you want, cashiers or personal check, and or discrete friends and family Pay pal. Feel free to ask any question.

-BB

scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Re: For Sale Springfield Armory Mil-Spec Blued 45 ACP (NOT parkerized)

Post by Multiracer on 1/19/2018, 8:36 pm

Is it new or otherwise used ?

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by scrum derringer on 1/19/2018, 9:08 pm

Multiracer wrote:Is it new or otherwise used ?
Otherwise used, thought it was apparent in the pictures.
scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum