Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pistol box

+2
BE Mike
1983xr
6 posters

Go down

Pistol box  Empty Pistol box

Post by 1983xr 1/22/2018, 7:17 am

Looking to buy a 3 gun box but only want to buy one time and cry one time. So what is the best quality and functioning box you guys like?

1983xr

Back to top Go down

Pistol box  Empty Re: Pistol box

Post by BE Mike 1/22/2018, 8:43 am

A lot of folks like the Strong pistol boxes and they have a good product. I've tried a few, over the years, including aluminum and wood. I've decided I like the wood ones the best and I don't think anyone builds a better wood box than http://www.precisionpistolbox.com Although the website shows them all "SOLD OUT", Greg will still build you one.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 1/22/2018, 9:57 am

Precision Pistol Box - wood box. They are custom built to order. That’s what I use and I’ve had a few different manufactures over the past couple of years. I do like the strong case box but only the 1608 model size. I don’t like the bigger ones. There is no perfect box out there. They’re all heavy when loaded up, each one has its quirks, and you’ll always be thinking of improving your gear. I like Greg’s work and am very pleased with it. If I ever need another box I’ll buy another one from him. Basically you just need to be able to easily access all of your stuff and quickly. Find a box that allows you to organize it like you want to. Wood is easier to modify if need be.
Tim:H11
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper 1/22/2018, 10:24 am

Greg built me a top quality, personally functional 2 gun box from his 3 gun box style. I wanted a box to use expressly for indoor shoots and he did a perfect job.
  He's great to work with and will make things right with you, plus he always answered my texts.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amati 1/22/2018, 10:28 am

chopper wrote:Greg built me a top quality, personally functional 2 gun box from his 3 gun box style. I wanted a box to use expressly for indoor shoots and he did a perfect job.
  He's great to work with and will make things right with you, plus he always answered my texts.
Stan

+100, all true.  Old neighbor of mine in SoCal.

Amati

Back to top Go down

Post by 1983xr 1/22/2018, 12:13 pm

Thanks guys. I talked to Greg and he is building me a 3 gun deluxe box.

1983xr

Back to top Go down

Post by Multiracer 1/22/2018, 1:16 pm

1983xr wrote:Thanks guys. I talked to Greg and he is building me a 3 gun deluxe box.

A fine choice ! bounce bounce bounce

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down