ANNUAL WESTERN NY 2018 NRA OPEN INDOOR CONVENTIONAL PISTOL CHAMPIONSHIP SECTIONAL

Go down

ANNUAL WESTERN NY 2018 NRA OPEN INDOOR CONVENTIONAL PISTOL CHAMPIONSHIP SECTIONAL

Post by DJKWImark3 on 2/8/2018, 2:14 pm

The 2018 Annual Western NY Indoor Championship Conventional Pistol Sectional to be held at TEN X SHOOTING CLUB, 853 Ransom Rd. Lancaster NY.
Dates for the event are Friday Evening  March 2, Saturday March 3 and Sunday March 4, 2018.
 For more info see this link:
http://www.tenxshootingclub.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-sectional-program.pdf

DJKWImark3

Back to top Go down

Re: ANNUAL WESTERN NY 2018 NRA OPEN INDOOR CONVENTIONAL PISTOL CHAMPIONSHIP SECTIONAL

Post by Marv Koler on 2/17/2018, 6:14 am

I need some sage advise. As a none resident what are the rules in your state pertaining to my pistols. Several years ago I was advised by a family member who was PA State Police officer not to bring my pistols into NY. He claimed that when off duty even he couldn't bring  his pistol across the state line.

Marv Koler

Back to top Go down

Re: ANNUAL WESTERN NY 2018 NRA OPEN INDOOR CONVENTIONAL PISTOL CHAMPIONSHIP SECTIONAL

Post by DJKWImark3 Yesterday at 11:42 am

Marv, well I am not a legal expert on this matter but I believe that under one of the subsections of NY State Penal code 265.20 it allows exemptions to non residents for sanctioned NRA competition.  I cannot speak for Ohio, PA or Canada.. Normally bringing a pistol/handgun under a non resident permit/license or concealed carry to  NY is a no no because NY has NO RECIPROCITY. If you check the weblink above, page 3 of the match flyer under INQUIRIES has the names of 2 individuals who you should contact about your intentions to participate in the match.

DJKWImark3

Back to top Go down

Post by Marv Koler Yesterday at 1:08 pm

Thank you, appreciate your response. By the way,I was born and raised in Lackawanna, moving to Michigan in 1966. I have friends in law enforcement in that area and would love to come there and compete Cool

Marv Koler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum