New Items at Precision Target Pistol Grips

Go down

New Items at Precision Target Pistol Grips

Post by BerryhillAC on 2/14/2018, 2:07 pm

Please take a moment to visit https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html and see all the new offerings.  Some of the new items available include skeletonized grips like you've never seen, an innovative weight and balance replacement forearm for the TOZ35, replacement front site blades (for a few dollars each!), a shoulder stock for your air pistol and much more.

At Precision Target Pistol Grips I manufacture custom 3d-printed target pistol grips, and now rifle grips too, using a wood composite material that feels like wood in your hand and available in three colors.  You can do final fitting with sanding or putty if you'd like, but my goal is to get you much closer to an ideal fit than 'one size fits most' or generic sized offerings off the shelf.  Each grip is custom made as per your order and delivered in 1-2  weeks.  No waiting for a grip to come from Europe.  And best of all, grips average approximately $150 depending on your choice of material, customization and finish.  I've made over 600 custom grips in the past two years for more than 50 different guns.

Thanks for looking and as always feel welcome to drop me a question or comment here or at my email listed on the website.

All best,

Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips
Custom Grips for All Hands and Most Guns
Attachments
Skel Pardini Right.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(146 Kb) Downloaded 34 times

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Re: New Items at Precision Target Pistol Grips

Post by fitness501 on 9/12/2018, 6:36 am

I'm very pleased with my grips from https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
Great service.

fitness501

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Don on 9/12/2018, 8:15 am

Andrew has a really different designed Ransom Rest insert for the Pardini.  It screws to the frame in place of a grip and fits into the RR clamp screws.  I'm very pleased with mine.
Dr.Don

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum