WTS: S&W PERFORMANCE CENTER 5" PPC9 (SPF)

Go down

WTS: S&W PERFORMANCE CENTER 5" PPC9 (SPF)

Post by JIMPGOV on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 pm

LISTING THIS FOR MY PPC TEAM MEMBER.

IT'S THE EARLY STYLE WITH THE UNDERCUT SLIDE UNDER THE FRONT SIGHT . IT'S IN GOOD SHAPE . BUILT IN 1997. THIS GUN SHOOTS GREAT WITH ALL BULLET WEIGHTS INCLUDING 147GR. ORIGINAL DOSKIL BOX WITH PAPERWORK , 1 MAG WITH 10 OF THE EXTENDED BASE PLATES THAT ARE DESIGNED TO WORK WITH THE MAG WELL FUNNEL. I HAVE HELD AND FIRED THIS GUN MANY TIMES . IT HAS HOLSTER MARKS, IT'S BEEN USED, NOT A COLLECTORS GUN BUT A GREAT SHOOTER. MAINTAINED BY A FACTORY TRAINED S&W ARMORER AND BY S&W PERFORMANCE CENTER PERSONNEL AT THE N.P.S.C..
THIS GUN IS ON THE CMP APPROVED LIST. HE MADE DISTINGUISHED PPC WITH IT. A VERY FORGIVING 9MM PISTOL TO SHOOT. IT HAS A PIVOTING TRIGGER LIKE THE EURO GUNS.
PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR THE PIC I'VE GOT AND HIS CONTACT INFO. I CAN'T GET THE PIC FORMAT CHANGED TO POST A PIC . (MY FAULT, NOT TOO COMPUTER SAVOY).
$2000 OBO
JP

JIMPGOV

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: S&W PERFORMANCE CENTER 5" PPC9 (SPF)

Post by willnewton on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:07 pm

Jim has already sold the pistol, but I asked if he needed a hand getting the photo up and he asked if I would stick this up as reference photo.
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fc60 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Greetings,

Any chance of posting am image of the test target?

At what range was the target fired? 25 or 50 yards?

Cheers,

Dave
fc60

Back to top Go down

Post by robert84010 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 pm

I had one and in the lower left hand corner it states 25 yards. It does not state, and maybe JIMPGOV knows, if they are ransom rested or shot from a hand rest like the old gold cups were.

robert84010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum