Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zins Clinic at Point Blank Range Last Weekend.

3 posters

Go down

Zins Clinic at Point Blank Range Last Weekend. Empty Zins Clinic at Point Blank Range Last Weekend.

Post by Wobbley Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:26 am

anybody on this forum attend besides me?

I had a great time, learned a lot.  Well done to all.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zins Clinic at Point Blank Range Last Weekend. Empty Re: Zins Clinic at Point Blank Range Last Weekend.

Post by n2spilot Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:39 pm

I was there. I was the guy who had to leave at noon on Sunday. Despite missing the last four hours, it was a great class and worth attending. What did I miss?

n2spilot

Back to top Go down

Zins Clinic at Point Blank Range Last Weekend. Empty Re: Zins Clinic at Point Blank Range Last Weekend.

Post by Wobbley Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 pm

Intro to sustained fire.  Lots of one shot and two shot drills.  Then about 20 shots timed fire.  And then he let us shoot 45 if we had them.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EGB Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Attended the 17-18 March Zins BE clinic.  Learned a lot - Brian gives a lot of individual attention/instruction when necessary.  Class size was small (6-7) total with a wide-range of abilities.  Only wish I lived closer to take advantage of the Monday evening follow-up offer.  Bonus points for having KC Crawford on sight - great gunsmith/person.

EGB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down