Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000 Members!

4 posters

Go down

1000 Members!  Empty 1000 Members!

Post by Founder Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Only a year into this forum and we have hit 1000 members! While other lists have stalled at around 650 this forum has continued to grow. This confirms what I suspected, people will enjoy and use a conventional forum more than a discussion group or email based means of communication.

I have made some changes in the past year based on member feedback and things I have seen on other forums. I hope everyone like the current layout. This is an almost free venue so there are some limitations. But so far it has worked out well for us, very easy to maintain and the members trouble free.

I thank you all for your participation and ongoing support of our sport.

Next year I hope to arrange a Bullseye L get together at Camp Perry so we can put some faces to names. John Dreyer put together some Bullseye L goods that can be purchased HERE I encourage you to pick up some items to display on your gun box, bench or head so we can spot each other and say Hi.

I will be at Canton and Perry look for the blue and yellow Suzuki EZ-Up at either location and stop to introduce yourself.

Thank you again,

Joe

Last edited by Joe Fobes on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

1000 Members!  Empty Re: 1000 Members!

Post by BE Mike Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:39 am

I really enjoy this site. It is a daily must for me and the way you have it set up, I can look at the new posts and it doesn't take forever. Thanks for all the hard work.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Why wait till next year to get together? It doesn't have to be fancy. Lets just name a place and time at Perry to get together.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:30 pm

this forum is great but so is the email list, everyone should belong to both!!!
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down