WTB Spotting Scope Mount

Go down

WTB Spotting Scope Mount

Post by Tim:H11 on 4/16/2018, 12:41 pm

I know where I can get a new one but I thought I’d check here first - looking for a used spotting scope mount. Either a Gil Hebard or Jones mount. 

I’m putting together a second box equipped with only a 22 for a new shooter to start on or try the sport. This will be a club box, if a shooter shows interested we’ll loan out the equipment until the shooter can purchase their own. This is something I’m trying to do to be prepared for a shooter that shows interest. Instead of saying “well, go buy this, this, and that”.... I can say “here, use this and I’ll work with you. When you get your own stuff just rerun this kit.” I feel some shooters don’t try the sport because they don’t want to invest. But if they could try out gear and then get hooked.... well, then they’ll have to get their own guns. 

So if you happen to have a spare spotting scope mount you don’t use or want to sell please let me know. I have a box. Just no mount. Thanks.
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB Spotting Scope Mount

Post by Greg Walloch on 4/16/2018, 1:40 pm

Give me a call.

Greg Walloch

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on 4/16/2018, 2:03 pm

FOUND - or rather it found me. Greg Walloch of Precision Pistol Box has graciously donated a spotting scope mount to the cause. Thank you Greg! What a great help. 

If you are in the need for a Precision Pistol Box look no further than Greg and his company. He makes a solid box and can build one pretty much how ever you want/need it done. I carry my gear in one of his boxes and it has served me very well. 

Thanks again Greg!
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Post by JayhawkNavy02 on 4/16/2018, 4:36 pm

I’ll add to that.  Greg make a box that you can’t find and customized for the setup you want.   While I like my strong box if I could do it again had I known about his boxes I would have gone with Greg.  Shooting next to him a seeing his work I’ll be buying one as well for new shooters.   Someday I’d like to hand a prospective new shooter a box, with the essentials and a 22 pistol inside to get them started as well.
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum