Found please delete

Go down

Found please delete

Post by SmokinNJokin on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:26 am

Gentlemen,
Looking for the heavy (old brass or new steel) combo iron sight+rail rib for a marvel. Yes, I know they still sell them but I wanted to check forum first before buying a new one from marvel.

I have been swapping back and forth and I think its time to put on the combo rib and leave it on.

For trade (can add $$):
I have a pristine marvel iron sight rib, and a heavy steel RRA scope rail rib that has been blued to match the matte finish on conversions.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by SmokinNJokin on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Re: Found please delete

Post by SW-52 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:42 am

SmokinNJokin wrote:Gentlemen,
Looking for the heavy (old brass or new steel) combo iron sight+rail rib for a marvel. Yes, I know they still sell them but I wanted to check forum first before buying a new one from marvel.

I have been swapping back and forth and I think its time to put on the combo rib and leave it on.

For trade (can add $$):
I have a pristine marvel iron sight rib, and a heavy steel RRA scope rail rib that has been blued to match the matte finish on conversions.

Thanks for looking!
highly recommended New Marvel heavy scope rib. i bought one and the weight is excellent. Travis is great guy and the service is Ultra-Excellent!!!
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Marvel, Nelson, and AA should market a sight rib with 22 type grooves.  Steel and aluminum too.  Problem solved. 
Marvel rib on Marvel

Same rib fit to Nelson
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum