WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by zanemoseley on 9/26/2018, 10:58 am

I'm already getting the pre-Winter blues and am thinking of picking up a project to keep me busy. Loading and testing 32 S&W should keep me busy. So I'm looking for something reliable, accurate and affordable lol. It doesn't have to be super new, I've been looking at older Walther GSP's but am open to options. I'm also open to 32 ACP but my budget probably won't allow it. I'm LH/med but I can always get new grips. In addition to cash I have a top of the line Arsenal brand AK-47 I'm thinking of trading/selling, its their top of the line forged receiver not stamped steel, I also have 10 magazines and some ammo. Let me know what ya got.

zanemoseley

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by zanemoseley on 9/27/2018, 6:46 pm

Hmm... Maybe it's good news I'm not getting bombarded with offers. Means they shoot and people wanna keep them??

zanemoseley

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by LenV on 9/27/2018, 7:40 pm

There is a neat one on GB. Neat being a very flexible word. I think this would be fun to own. Just have to figure out how to put a micro on there. Very Happy Hey, it's 32S&W and a project. Looks accurate.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/786904793

LenV
LenV

Posts : 3447
Join date : 2014-01-24
Age : 69
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by zanemoseley on 9/27/2018, 8:54 pm

Lol, gee thanks Len

zanemoseley

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by Axehandle on 9/28/2018, 7:35 am

I'll bite...  SIG Hammerli P240.  





Axehandle

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-09-17
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by JKR on 9/28/2018, 7:42 am

As I neared the end of my supply of H&N bullets, I came very close to selling mine. Sure glad I didn't as I've now found a mold that produces a bullet that gives acceptable accuracy at 50 yards. 

The 32 can be very rewarding but it is indeed a project to get it shooting well at the long line. Good luck and have fun.

Jim

JKR

Posts : 373
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Northern Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by zanemoseley on 9/28/2018, 7:56 am

Beautiful pistol Axe, I've seen the P240's and I'm afraid its above my budget but shoot me a PM with the price. Thanks

zanemoseley

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by zanemoseley on 9/28/2018, 7:57 am

JKR wrote:As I neared the end of my supply of H&N bullets, I came very close to selling mine. Sure glad I didn't as I've now found a mold that produces a bullet that gives acceptable accuracy at 50 yards. 

The 32 can be very rewarding but it is indeed a project to get it shooting well at the long line. Good luck and have fun.

Jim

Jim, which mold are you using? I cast but have heard 32 S&W can be tough with cast bullets.

zanemoseley

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by JKR on 9/28/2018, 8:27 am

Accurate 31-088W. When you find a pistol let me know and I'll send you some to try. 

Jim

JKR

Posts : 373
Join date : 2015-01-13
Location : Northern Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by zanemoseley on 9/28/2018, 8:31 am

Sound good, thanks for the offer.

zanemoseley

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by kidneyboy on 9/28/2018, 2:14 pm

Check at mjgunshop.com and look under used guns. There is a Benelli listed there with 2 grips for $800 (i think)

kidneyboy

Posts : 67
Join date : 2018-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by zanemoseley on 9/28/2018, 2:27 pm

kidneyboy wrote:Check at mjgunshop.com and look under used guns. There is a Benelli listed there with 2 grips for $800 (i think)

Thanks for the lead.

zanemoseley

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by z4lunch on 9/29/2018, 12:58 pm

kidneyboy wrote:Check at mjgunshop.com and look under used guns. There is a Benelli listed there with 2 grips for $800 (i think)
I just stopped in and looked at that Benelli. The grips that are not on the gun would be the ones to use. The pistol looks nice. Its got use marks as shown in the pics. Could use a cleaning. not bad for the money. If it shoots like a GSP you'd be all set. Rolling Eyes
my 2cents
Steve
z4lunch
z4lunch

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-12-22
Location : SE WISCONSIN

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by james r chapman on 9/29/2018, 1:16 pm

LenV wrote:There is a neat one on GB. Neat being a very flexible word. I think this would be fun to own. Just have to figure out how to put a micro on there. Very Happy Hey, it's 32S&W and a project. Looks accurate.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/786904793

but, the trigger pull !!!!!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 70
Location : HELL, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by LenV on 9/29/2018, 4:08 pm

james r chapman wrote:
LenV wrote:There is a neat one on GB. Neat being a very flexible word. I think this would be fun to own. Just have to figure out how to put a micro on there. Very Happy Hey, it's 32S&W and a project. Looks accurate.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/786904793

but, the trigger pull !!!!!
Think project... It is a rroooooollll trigger.
LenV
LenV

Posts : 3447
Join date : 2014-01-24
Age : 69
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Pardini .32

Post by heavyop7 on 9/30/2018, 7:10 pm

zanemoseley wrote:I'm already getting the pre-Winter blues and am thinking of picking up a project to keep me busy. Loading and testing 32 S&W should keep me busy. So I'm looking for something reliable, accurate and affordable lol. It doesn't have to be super new, I've been looking at older Walther GSP's but am open to options. I'm also open to 32 ACP but my budget probably won't allow it. I'm LH/med but I can always get new grips. In addition to cash I have a top of the line Arsenal brand AK-47 I'm thinking of trading/selling, its their top of the line forged receiver not stamped steel, I also have 10 magazines and some ammo. Let me know what ya got.
Hi, I have a .32 long with a Dave Wilson barrel and have spare Left hand grips. It is an older model HP and is used but shoots awesome at 50 yards with David's barrel....

heavyop7

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by Bubba Blaster on 9/30/2018, 8:24 pm

What is a "older model HP"  ?

Bubba Blaster

Posts : 148
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by heavyop7 on 9/30/2018, 9:06 pm

Bubba Blaster wrote:What is a "older model HP"  ?
late 70's I think early 80's

heavyop7

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by gregbenner on 9/30/2018, 10:08 pm

heavyop7 wrote:
zanemoseley wrote:I'm already getting the pre-Winter blues and am thinking of picking up a project to keep me busy. Loading and testing 32 S&W should keep me busy. So I'm looking for something reliable, accurate and affordable lol. It doesn't have to be super new, I've been looking at older Walther GSP's but am open to options. I'm also open to 32 ACP but my budget probably won't allow it. I'm LH/med but I can always get new grips. In addition to cash I have a top of the line Arsenal brand AK-47 I'm thinking of trading/selling, its their top of the line forged receiver not stamped steel, I also have 10 magazines and some ammo. Let me know what ya got.
Hi, I have a .32 long with a Dave Wilson barrel and have spare Left hand grips. It is an older model HP and is used but shoots awesome at 50 yards with David's barrel....
If it’s like the Dave Wilson Barrels I have, it is a tighter chamber, and will shoot excellent with standard Speer Plinkers bullets which costs 7c ea.

gregbenner

Posts : 578
Join date : 2016-10-29
Location : San Diego area

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by Bubba Blaster on 9/30/2018, 10:24 pm

heavyop7 wrote:
Bubba Blaster wrote:What is a "older model HP"  ?
late 70's I think early 80's
I give up  what is a HP  ?

Bubba Blaster

Posts : 148
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by LenV on 9/30/2018, 11:01 pm


Pardini HP 


 http://www.pardini.it/weapon/target_pistols_HP.php
LenV
LenV

Posts : 3447
Join date : 2014-01-24
Age : 69
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by Bubba Blaster on 9/30/2018, 11:11 pm

Thanks Len,
I'd never have guessed that , I'm not in to Pardini's .

Bubba Blaster

Posts : 148
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by tray999 on 10/1/2018, 7:46 am

Bubba Blaster wrote:Thanks Len,
I'd never have guessed that , I'm not in to Pardini's .

Bubba,

Money aside, if you tried one, you would like one.......  Laughing
tray999
tray999

Posts : 60
Join date : 2017-12-26
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by Bubba Blaster on 10/1/2018, 9:24 am

tray999 wrote:
Bubba Blaster wrote:Thanks Len,
I'd never have guessed that , I'm not in to Pardini's .

Bubba,

Money aside, if you tried one, you would like one.......  Laughing
That's my problem …..I like all of them ,and own most of them. I'm president of the gun of the day club .

"you never need an excuse to buy another gun ! "    This will be on my gravestone .

Bubba Blaster

Posts : 148
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by fc60 on 10/1/2018, 5:16 pm

Greetings,

"HP" is Pardini-speak for the "full bore" calibers. Used to be 32 S&W Long WadCutter; but, now the 32ACP is added to the description.

There are at least four design changes on the Pardini HP barrels. Early ones had a flange with an indexing pin. These were designed to be press fit assembled into the shroud, which was steel.

The latest HP models, including the HP-New, are designed such that the barrel is "glued" in place with a bonding agent. There is no flange nor indexing pin. Early models had a steel shroud while the current offering is anodized Aluminum.

Be aware that parts for the older Pardini's are hard to come by. Pardini Italy does not support the older models. Fortunately, a lot of newer parts will fit into the older guns.

Cheers,

Dave
fc60
fc60

Posts : 556
Join date : 2011-06-11
Location : South Prairie, WA 98385

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: 32 Target Pistol

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum