Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye - Precision Pistol Coach in Dallas, Texas Area?

4 posters

Go down

Bullseye - Precision Pistol Coach in Dallas, Texas Area? Empty Bullseye - Precision Pistol Coach in Dallas, Texas Area?

Post by JGW006 11/21/2018, 11:36 pm

All - I would like to find a coach in the North Dallas  / north of Dallas area who could provide some precision pistol coaching for my son and I.

Any ideas or recommendations would be appreciated.

JGW006

JGW006

Back to top Go down

Bullseye - Precision Pistol Coach in Dallas, Texas Area? Empty Re: Bullseye - Precision Pistol Coach in Dallas, Texas Area?

Post by cdrt 11/22/2018, 6:46 am

PM sent
cdrt
cdrt

Back to top Go down

Bullseye - Precision Pistol Coach in Dallas, Texas Area? Empty Re: Bullseye - Precision Pistol Coach in Dallas, Texas Area?

Post by Lightfoot 11/26/2018, 11:00 am

Dallas Pistol Club is about to start holding matches.  My advise is to show up every month and shoot.  We all need coaching at different levels.  There will likely be some who can help you out and some you can help out.  Just make the commitment to be there, the re-start of the Dallas match needs momentum which will come with participation and further promotion.

I'll come shoot a few up there next year.  Hope to see you there!
Lightfoot
Lightfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillieman 12/5/2018, 10:47 pm

Come shoot with us at Terrell Rifle and Pistol Club. We have a pistol match this Sunday, 12-9-18, sign up at 8:30am. PM me your email and I will send you the match program. The crew starting the Dallas matches back up will be at Terrell.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down