Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Empty Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active.

Post by PhotoEscape on 2/13/2019, 4:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,
I finally have my own way of offering products to you and everyone else.  Products part of my website is ready for review and purchase of my Powder Transfer Units and other parts.  At this point most descriptions are the same as on my eBay listings, however I'm reviewing and changing them as deemed more appropriate for my own site.  I'd appreciate you taking a moment, perusing this site, and letting me know your thoughts.  Please feel free to critique as you feel necessary.  Here is the link - http://www.photoescapeinc.com/products/index.html

In near future I will be adding new products as well, - new funnels for 32 and 38 Special Wadcutters, and something else ...................  Question 
Thank you,
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Empty Re: Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active.

Post by Dcforman on 7/25/2019, 6:19 pm

Hey AP! Could I use this with one of your PTU's as an expander only station in a Hornady press?

Thanks!

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Empty Re: Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active.

Post by PhotoEscape on 7/25/2019, 8:24 pm

Hi Dave,
Yes, that would work. 

I actually plan on adding adapters for various powder measures as soon as I get a hold of some.  Hornady is on my list as well, and so are measures with rotary drums.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman on 8/29/2019, 7:28 pm

Just wanted to say that I received my 38 HBWC expander and AP's new single stage powder die. I'm using this combo as a standalone expander on a Hornady LNL, and I couldn't be happier. I've been using a Lee PTX die with an NOE expander, but was still getting lead shaving, plug sticking in the brass, brass particles on the plate, over flared case mouths, etc. I really didn't care for loading 38 for these reasons. Just a pain. 

I'm happy to say AP's expander has made a world of difference. Loading 38 is as easy as loading 45 now. I couldn't be happier. Just wanted to bump this for Alex.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 8/29/2019, 8:23 pm

Thank you, Dave!
Glad it made loading 38 HBWC enjoyable.
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 9/16/2019, 2:00 pm

Following on Dcforman's post above, I ordered Hornady's Powder Measure and case activated kit.  This entire assembly fits perfectly on my Single Stage Universal Kit.  I need to machine one part to replace in the Hornady kit to make it work. 

I wonder, how many LNL users would be interested?  Also, how many Dillon users use Hornady powder measure?

Dave, If this part comes to fruition, I'll ship you one!

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman on 9/16/2019, 2:54 pm

Sweet! I'll also say your 38 expander works perfectly for loading .358 lead in 9mm. Obviously I'm not using the full length of the expander, but the lead slips in nicely, and the expander works the brass and bullet much less than Lyman's M die. Not sure there's much of a market for that, but there you go!

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 9/16/2019, 3:08 pm

PhotoEscape wrote:Following on Dcforman's post above, I ordered Hornady's Powder Measure and case activated kit.  This entire assembly fits perfectly on my Single Stage Universal Kit.  I need to machine one part to replace in the Hornady kit to make it work. 

I wonder, how many LNL users would be interested?  Also, how many Dillon users use Hornady powder measure?

Dave, If this part comes to fruition, I'll ship you one!

AP

Count me in for 38, 45 Auto, 9mm. Maybe 44 mag.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/16/2019, 10:06 pm

Dcforman wrote:Sweet! I'll also say your 38 expander works perfectly for loading .358 lead in 9mm. Obviously I'm not using the full length of the expander, but the lead slips in nicely, and the expander works the brass and bullet much less than Lyman's M die. Not sure there's much of a market for that, but there you go!

Dave

Dave,

I guess, I have to ship you a part as promised.  Unless something unexpected check your mailbox in a couple of weeks.  Here is how it works - Hornady Powder Measure with case activation kit installed on my Single Stage Powder Through Kit:
Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4319
Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4411
Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4410Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4319
Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4411
Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4410
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/16/2019, 10:07 pm

Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4412
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/16/2019, 10:08 pm

Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4414
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/16/2019, 10:11 pm

I made video clip as well.  However it is about 40MB, and I cannot upload it here.  Any suggestions?

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley on 10/16/2019, 10:22 pm

Which part did you make? That powder measure looks almost identical to the one on my LNL AP except you's doesn't seem to have the milled aluminum stop bar that fine tunes the amount of bell.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/16/2019, 10:58 pm

zanemoseley wrote:Which part did you make? That powder measure looks almost identical to the one on my LNL AP except you's doesn't seem to have the milled aluminum stop bar that fine tunes the amount of bell.

It is indeed identical to the one you have.  The whole "thing" here is about adapting Hornady's Powder Measure with Case Activation Kit to my Single Stage Powder Die Kit , - http://www.photoescapeinc.com/products/single-stage-powder-die-kit.html

This in turn provides reloaders with an option to use my PTUs (or Dillon OEM, Mr. Bulletfeeder / Double Alpha, and others) on any platform that uses standard 7/8-14 thread (either single stage, turret or progressive).  Separately it provides option to use Hornady's Powder Measure (and also RCBS Measure that is compatible with Hornady's Case Activation Kit) on Dillon and other presses while still using mine PTUs or OEM funnels.  By several accounts Hornady's powder measure deemed to be more accurate than Dillon's.  So in essence it is combination of best options available today, inclusive of my 32CAL, 38 WC and other PTUs.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton christobal on 10/16/2019, 11:11 pm

Morning

I am a french shooter I use HN bullets
HB WC 357 diam.

I reload with a Dillon 550

Do you have the tool convinient for me ? can you send my the toll in France ?
I can pay with visa or american.

excuse my bad english

sincerely yours

tonton christobal

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/16/2019, 11:31 pm

tonton christobal wrote:Morning

HB WC 357 diam.

excuse my bad english

sincerely yours

Good morning,

Yes, I do have a PTU that is suitable for your projectiles.  It is DEWC version of 38 Special WC - http://www.photoescapeinc.com/products/powder-funnel-wadcutter38.html
Yes, I can and have prior experience shipping products to France.  You can order PTU through the link above, however I will have to send you separate invoice for shipping (~$15 US).  Payment needs to be done via PayPal as this is only option I have for accepting credit cards.

Regards,
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton christobal on 10/16/2019, 11:46 pm

PhotoEscape wrote:
tonton christobal wrote:Morning

HB WC 357 diam.

excuse my bad english

sincerely yours

Good morning,

Yes, I do have a PTU that is suitable for your projectiles.  It is DEWC version of 38 Special WC - http://www.photoescapeinc.com/products/powder-funnel-wadcutter38.html
Yes, I can and have prior experience shipping products to France.  You can order PTU through the link above, however I will have to send you separate invoice for shipping (~$15 US).  Payment needs to be done via PayPal as this is only option I have for accepting credit cards.

Regards,
AP

HN bullets are HB WC no DEWC

tonton christobal

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/16/2019, 11:49 pm

tonton christobal wrote:

HN bullets are HB WC no DEWC
Yes, I know, and checked H&N website.  DEWC PTU will work based on diameter and length of the projectile.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 10/17/2019, 9:55 am

PhotoEscape wrote:I made video clip as well.  However it is about 40MB, and I cannot upload it here.  Any suggestions?

AP

Upload it to YouTube and post a link.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/17/2019, 10:10 am

I was hoping there is another option. Ohh, well.............
Let's see if this works - https://youtu.be/tvmDvW0Hw6w

LMK please if this provides with sufficient details.

Thank you, Ashley!

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 10/17/2019, 2:24 pm

Works! Thanks.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/18/2019, 10:35 am

I successfully tested pistol cartridges between 357 Magnum and 32ACP with Hornady Powder Measure w/Case Activation Kit and my Single Stage Kit.  Below is the link to video clip showing how it is setup with 32ACP.
https://youtu.be/96XQwY37Wkk

In addition to that, adapter that allows to connect powder measures by Hornady, RCBS, Lyman, Lee or any other with standard 7/8-14 thread is also available.  Both parts will be posted on my website soon. 

Products part of PhotoEscape website is now active. - Page 3 Img_4415

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 10/29/2019, 3:30 pm

New products posted on website. No, not the Hornady stuff...... yet. That I'm finishing still. May be will post that this weekend. This time it is all about shades.......... again. For 9000SC, and rings.
Rubber Band and Apperture Rings to be exact.
http://photoescapeinc.com/products/aimpoint-9000sc-shades-kit.html
http://photoescapeinc.com/products/aperture-rings-kit.html

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape on 11/5/2019, 2:52 pm

Dcforman wrote:Sweet! I'll also say your 38 expander works perfectly for loading .358 lead in 9mm. Obviously I'm not using the full length of the expander, but the lead slips in nicely, and the expander works the brass and bullet much less than Lyman's M die. Not sure there's much of a market for that, but there you go!

Dave

I'm quoting Dave here, - as I promised, I shipped adapter for Hornady's Powder Measure that enables case activation functionality. I hope, Dave can post his opinion if it works, and how it works.

Otherwise two new products posted on my website:

Case Activation Adapter for Hornady - http://photoescapeinc.com/products/case-activation-adapter.html

Universal Adapter for any Powder measure with 7/8 -14 thread - http://photoescapeinc.com/products/universal-adapter.html

Both of these parts work in conjunction with Single Stage Powder Die Kit, and allow for use of my PTUs / funnels on any press with standard die threads.

One more piece, that will allow to use case activation adapter on Dillon's OEM (versus my own) Powder die is in testing. It is very simple bushing type part, so the only issue is to confirm that Hornady's hardware will hold tight on it for proper case expansion.

Ashley,
I think this makes your dream coming through. Smile

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 11/5/2019, 4:11 pm

Thanks.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum