Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you!!!!

+27
axehandle42
jthude
RGK
rkittine
lakesidemn
rcslotcar
r.tornello
Bigtrout
troystaten
Rodger Barthlow
DRNurse1
Keithcrc
Twobe1
Dpgrump
Al
daflorc
12XNPC
rebs
tomj44
FaisalYamin
Yiogo
Flyfisherman
Larry Lang
jakuda
Rob Kovach
DavidR
Founder
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thank you!!!!  Empty Thank you!!!!

Post by Founder 10/18/2012, 11:23 pm

I recently received a compliment from a new member of the forum that I feel deserves sharing with everyone here.

He made a comment about how well mannered and friendly this forum and its members are compared to other forums he has been on.

That made me very proud, not of the forum itself but of all of you, the members that make this such a nice place to spend time and that I have been lucky enough to be a part of that. It is friendly posts, discussions that stay on topic and with respect for one another that make this such a nice forum. A great reflection on Bullseye Shooters in general, some of the nicest people I have meet either in person or via interaction on this and other forums.

Thank you all for making this forum what it is. Thank you!!!!  1710857839
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

bruce martindale, daveG, troystaten, Jon Pearl, mhayford45, ric1911a1, R*P*DR* and like this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you!!!!  Empty Re: Thank you!!!!

Post by DavidR 10/19/2012, 9:31 am

Hopefully our members will pass the word to their other shooting friends about the best bullseye forum on the web. Come on guys lets help grow the forum!!!
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach 10/19/2012, 8:05 pm

Of course we are nice! If we weren't you would shoot us!!
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakuda 10/26/2012, 2:55 am

I would also like to thank you for running this forum. Being the administrator/moderator is a thankless job and you are doing quite well.

I do hope this forum will end up replacing the current incarnation of the bullseye-l.

jakuda

Brad Wise likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Lang 11/10/2012, 11:22 am

I read both forum and email list. Something to be gained by each.
There's more "wheat" and less "chaff" on the forum.
Larry Lang
Larry Lang

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyfisherman 11/10/2012, 3:51 pm

I also read both the forum and the email list. Although I haven't posted much I've learned a LOT from both.
Joe, you have my complete admiration for the way you run and administer this forum. The compliment is well deserved. /MK

Flyfisherman

Back to top Go down

Post by jakuda 11/10/2012, 4:05 pm

Yes I much rather post here than on the "new" list.

Thank you!!!!  2935285009

jakuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiogo 2/21/2013, 7:53 am

Joe, thank you for the forum. I am a new, old (64 years) Bullseye shooter. I am impressed with the quality of folks drawn to this endeavor. Most have a sincere desire to help others improve and in general just to have a good time at the range. I have found that this attitude has carried over into this forum. Forum members are extremely helpful and courteous. Thanks again. Yiogo

Yiogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/28/2013, 6:51 pm

Joe Fobes wrote:I recently received a compliment from a new member of the forum that I feel deserves sharing with everyone here.

He made a comment about how well mannered and friendly this forum and its members are compared to other forums he has been on.

That made me very proud, not of the forum itself but of all of you, the members that make this such a nice place to spend time and that I have been lucky enough to be a part of that. It is friendly posts, discussions that stay on topic and with respect for one another that make this such a nice forum. A great reflection on Bullseye Shooters in general, some of the nicest people I have meet either in person or via interaction on this and other forums.

Thank you all for making this forum what it is. Thank you!!!!  1710857839

Nope...thank YOU for running one of the best forums on the net.

Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by FaisalYamin 5/20/2014, 9:01 pm

Bullseye shooters are a breed of their own Smile
FaisalYamin
FaisalYamin

R*P*DR* likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tomj44 5/7/2016, 5:06 pm

I like it here and I don't shoot Bullseye. I shoot IDPA but I like to see how you guys think.

tomj44

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 5/9/2016, 10:03 am

welcome
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/25/2016, 11:19 am

I too, am brand-spanking-new to Bullseye. I've been lurking on this forum for a short while (this is my first post), and I can say that the quality of discussion here is gratfyingly high by Internet standards. Thank you all for putting out all this useful information in a grown-up manner. What a nice refuge from the troll-laden alternatives out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 8/25/2016, 1:55 pm

We tolerate a few things as we consider our members family and family sometimes do things they shouldn't but the thing that keeps us on track  is if its not bullseye related then please post it somewhere else. welcome to the family.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rebs 8/26/2016, 6:29 am

I have to chime in here as well. I was new to this forum not long ago and the friendship and fellowship is amazing. The willingness of everyone to help a new member is fantastic. I made a big mistake with my gold cup and bulged the barrel. When I posted about what happened a member here offered to send me a barrel for FREE to help get me back shooting again. For this I will be forever grateful. Thank you Jim. The help I have received with bullet and load questions is unbelievable. It shows the caliber of members on this site. I hope to remain a member here for a long time and will do whatever I can to help others and promote this great site. Thank you Joe for running this site and thank you to all the members for helping make it a great site to be part of.

rebs

Back to top Go down

Post by 12XNPC 4/16/2017, 3:23 pm

The greatest people I have met have been bulls-eye shooters.
12XNPC
12XNPC

mbmshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daflorc 4/26/2017, 12:56 am

I think this is because bullseye shooting is a humbling experience for most of us lol.

daflorc

knightimac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Al 4/26/2017, 8:47 am

What impressed me was the willingness of a variety of really good and some great shooters to try to teach you how to train to beat them.

Perhaps having the heart of a teacher is a big plus and one of the attractions of our passion.

Al

Al

Back to top Go down

Thank you!!!!  Empty Your Welcome

Post by Dpgrump 4/27/2017, 3:25 pm

I'm back.  The place looks good.  I was here before a lot of out of town work, broken parts and other distractions.  I'm "unemployed, not seeking".  So I'll be around some more.
Dpgrump
Dpgrump

Back to top Go down

Post by Twobe1 10/11/2017, 10:09 am

I too , noticed the same thing , I belong to several shooting sites because I just love to shoot. It seems to me the sites that allow political issues are the worst . Hard feelings get carried to other threads. Or it could be bullseye shooters are a bread of their own. I truly enjoy the site and thank the moderator s for a fine job.

Twobe1

Back to top Go down

Post by Keithcrc 11/20/2017, 4:12 pm

Twobe 1, not sure if we are a bread of our own, I am sure you meant breed of our own and indeed we are. As long as it is not a safety issue even the referees and range officers are a helpful sort. I always feel privileged to shoot a match. So far this forum is the easiest to use and navigate. Thank yoU !
Keith
Keithcrc
Keithcrc

Back to top Go down

Thank you!!!!  Empty Great reading, interesting folks, civil discussion

Post by DRNurse1 12/17/2017, 7:39 pm

I am glad to see this continuing here. Thanks for taking on this project, Mr Kovach.

DRNurse1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodger Barthlow 12/31/2017, 7:39 am

I had been away for a while and forgot my sign in info and would like to thank you for the link to my info so I could rejoin the fun and comradely I have enjoyed here.
Rodger Barthlow
Rodger Barthlow

Back to top Go down

Post by troystaten 1/1/2018, 12:42 pm

One of the better aspects of this forum is how well mannered everybody is.  Thank you all and happy new years and may there be more X's (not ex spouses:) in your lives.

troystaten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigtrout 6/1/2018, 5:29 pm

I've never heard a discouraging word.   Another point for please and thank you.
Bigtrout
Bigtrout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum