Thank you!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thank you!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Thank you!!!!

Post by Founder on 10/18/2012, 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I recently received a compliment from a new member of the forum that I feel deserves sharing with everyone here.

He made a comment about how well mannered and friendly this forum and its members are compared to other forums he has been on.

That made me very proud, not of the forum itself but of all of you, the members that make this such a nice place to spend time and that I have been lucky enough to be a part of that. It is friendly posts, discussions that stay on topic and with respect for one another that make this such a nice forum. A great reflection on Bullseye Shooters in general, some of the nicest people I have meet either in person or via interaction on this and other forums.

Thank you all for making this forum what it is. Thank you!!!!  - Page 2 1710857839
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Thank you!!!!  - Page 2 Empty I agree

Post by r.tornello on 11/16/2018, 1:11 pm

This is a most unusual site. And yes the help and assistance is wonderful. I used to shoot some time ago, dropped out and just got back into it.
If anyone remembers Don Nygord, he used to go out of his way to help and explain, more than one in my case an issue I might have been having at the time. This place reminds me of a collective Don Nygord.

Rick Tornello
r.tornello
r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Thank you!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you!!!!

Post by rcslotcar on 2/18/2019, 9:20 pm

I just joined and this is the first post I read. I have been casting for about 12 years now and am glad that the members here are here to help!!

rcslotcar

Back to top Go down

Post by lakesidemn on 8/4/2019, 11:30 am

I read more than I post, but I have been very impressed with all the people and how respectful they are.
lakesidemn
lakesidemn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum